Markets: Continuity and Change in the International Diamond Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthias Vocke & Nienke Oomes, 2003. "Diamond Smuggling and Taxation in Sub-Saharan Africa," IMF Working Papers 03/167, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rigterink, Anouk S., 2011. "Diamonds and violence in Africa. Uncovering relationships and mechanisms," MPRA Paper 45235, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chong, Terence T.L. & Lu, Chenxi & Chan, Wing Hong, 2012. "Long-range dependence in the international diamond market," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 401-403.
- Péter Eső & Volker Nocke & Lucy White, 2010. "Competition for scarce resources," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 41(3), pages 524-548.
- Renneboog, Luc & Spaenjers, Christophe, 2012.
"Hard assets: The returns on rare diamonds and gems,"
Finance Research Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 220-230.
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & Spaenjers, C., 2011. "Hard Assets : The Returns on Rare Diamonds and Gems," Discussion Paper 2011-056, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Christophe Spaenjers & Luc Renneboog, 2012. "Hard assets: The returns on rare diamonds and gems," Post-Print hal-00758542, HAL.
- Auer, Benjamin R. & Schuhmacher, Frank, 2013. "Diamonds — A precious new asset?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 182-189.
- Virginia Haufler, 2009. "The Kimberley Process Certification Scheme: An Innovation in Global Governance and Conflict Prevention," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 89(4), pages 403-416, March.
- Frank Scott & Aaron Yelowitz, 2010. "Pricing Anomalies In The Market For Diamonds: Evidence Of Conformist Behavior," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 48(2), pages 353-368, April.
- Renneboog, L.D.R., 2013. "The Returns on Investment Grade Diamonds," Discussion Paper 2013-025, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Cyrlene Claasen & Julia Roloff, 2012. "The Link Between Responsibility and Legitimacy: The Case of De Beers in Namibia," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 107(3), pages 379-398, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:20:y:2006:i:3:p:195-208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.