The Kimberley Process Certification Scheme: An Innovation in Global Governance and Conflict Prevention
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Finnemore, Martha & Sikkink, Kathryn, 1998. "International Norm Dynamics and Political Change," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 52(04), pages 887-917, September.
- Brinig, Margaret F, 1990. "Rings and Promises," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 203-215, Spring.
- Debora L. Spar, 2006. "Markets: Continuity and Change in the International Diamond Market," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 20(3), pages 195-208, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gavin Hilson, 2014. "‘Constructing’ Ethical Mineral Supply Chains in Sub-Saharan Africa: The Case of Malawian Fair Trade Rubies," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 45(1), pages 53-78, January.
- Benedict Sheehy, 2015. "Defining CSR: Problems and Solutions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 131(3), pages 625-648, October.
- Schure, Jolien & Ingram, Verina & Tieguhong, Julius Chupezi & Ndikumagenge, Cleto, 2011. "Is the god of diamonds alone? The role of institutions in artisanal mining in forest landscapes, Congo Basin," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 363-371.
- Munier, Nathan, 2016. "“The one who controls the diamond wears the crown! The politicization of the Kimberley Process in Zimbabwe”," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 171-177.
More about this item
Keywordscertification; diamonds; governance; Kimberley Process; norms; transnational activism;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:89:y:2009:i:4:p:403-416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.