Emissions Trading - A Transatlantic Journey for an Idea?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jon Birger Skjærseth & Jørgen Wettestad, 2009. "The Origin, Evolution and Consequences of the EU Emissions Trading System," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 9(2), pages 101-122, May.
- John Evans & Michael Orszag & John Piggott, 2008. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Pension Fund Governance, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ellerman,A. Denny & Joskow,Paul L. & Schmalensee,Richard & Montero,Juan-Pablo & Bailey,Elizabeth M., 2005. "Markets for Clean Air," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521023894, May.
- Torstein Bye & Annegrete Bruvoll, 2008. "Multiple instruments to change energy behaviour: The emperor's new clothes?," Discussion Papers 549, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Levy, Jack S., 1994. "Learning and foreign policy: sweeping a conceptual minefield," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 48(02), pages 279-312, March.
- Richard Schmalensee & Paul L. Joskow & A. Denny Ellerman & Juan Pablo Montero & Elizabeth M. Bailey, 1998. "An Interim Evaluation of Sulfur Dioxide Emissions Trading," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 53-68, Summer.
More about this item
Keywordsnew technologies; regulations; environmental policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-10-27 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-10-27 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2012-10-27 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-REG-2012-10-27 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:kfgxxx:p0045. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sasan ABDI). General contact details of provider: http://www.transformeurope.eu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.