Report NEP-HIS-2012-10-27This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yann Decorzant & Juan Flores, 2012. "Public borrowing in harsh times: The Leagues of Nations loans revisited," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 12091, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Stéphane BECUWE (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Bertrand BLANCHETON (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Léo CHARLES (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2012. "The decline of French trade power during the first globalization (1850-1913)," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-22, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Cizakca, Murat, 2012. "Finance and economic development in Islam, historical perspective," MPRA Paper 42046, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Timothy C. Johnson, 2012. "Ethics and Finance: the role of mathematics," Papers 1210.5390, arXiv.org.
- Alberto Rinaldi, 2012. "Il sistema delle piccole e medie imprese e il «modello Emilia»," Department of Economics 0684, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Karen Clay & Jeff Lingwall & Melvin Stephens, Jr., 2012. "Do Schooling Laws Matter? Evidence from the Introduction of Compulsory Attendance Laws in the United States," NBER Working Papers 18477, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gokmen, Gunes, 2012. "Clash of Civilizations, Culture and Conflict," NEPS Working Papers 8/2012, Network of European Peace Scientists.
- Katja Biedenkopf, 2012. "Emissions Trading - A Transatlantic Journey for an Idea?," KFG Working Papers p0045, Free University Berlin.
- Christopher Spencer & Paul Temple, 2012. "Alternative Paths of Learning: Standardisation and Growth in Britain, 1901-2009," Discussion Paper Series 2012_10, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Oct 2012.
- Che, XiaoGang & Humphreys, Brad, 2012. "Competition Between Sports Leagues: Theory and Evidence on Rival League Formation in North America," Working Papers 2012-23, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Sotiropoulos, Dimitris P., 2012. "Revisiting the 1992-93 EMS crisis in the context of international political economy," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-7, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- McCallum, Bennett T., 2012. "The Role of Money in New-Keynesian Models," Working Papers 2012-019, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Michael Dietrich & Jackie Krafft, 2012. "Economics and Theory of the Firm, Chap. 1 of the Handbook on Economics and Theory of the Firm, M. Dietrich and Jackie Krafft (eds), Edward Elgar: Cheltenham, 2012," Post-Print halshs-00742302, HAL.
- Jack Boorman & José Fajgenbaum & Herve Ferhani & Manu Bhaskaran & Drew Arnold & Harpaul Alberto Kohli, 2012. "The Centennial Resilience Index: Expanding Its Coverage and Testing Its Predictive Power," Papers Presented at Global Meetings of the Emerging Markets Forum 2012resilence, Emerging Markets Forum.
- Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2012. "Baumol, Panzar, and Willig’s Theory of Contestable Markets and Industry Structure: A Summary of Reactions," MPRA Paper 41974, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:fip:fedpdp:12-01:x:1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore