Il sistema delle piccole e medie imprese e il «modello Emilia»
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Margherita Russo & Giorgio Allari & Silvano Bertini & Paolo Bonaretti & Elio De Leo & Giuseppe Fiorani & Gianni Rinaldini, 2000. "The Challenges For The Next Decade: Notes On The Debate On The Development Of The Emilia-Romagna Region," Working Papers wp176, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- López-Estornell, Manuel & Tortajada Esparza, Enrique & Martinez-Chafer, l, 2012. "The evolution toward vagueness of industrial district concept and its impact on regional innovation policy," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201211, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Gabi Dei Ottati, 2002. "Social Concertation and Local Development: The Case of Industrial Districts," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 449-466, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomia; Pci; Piccole imprese; Emilia-Romagna;
All these keywords.
- B2 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- N9 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENT-2012-10-27 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HIS-2012-10-27 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2012-10-27 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-SBM-2012-10-27 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mod:depeco:0684. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sara Colombini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demodit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.