The Challenges For The Next Decade: Notes On The Debate On The Development Of The Emilia-Romagna Region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Margherita Russo & Paola Mengoli, 1998. "Technical and Vocational Education and Training in Italy: Structure and Changes at National and Regional Level," Department of Economics 0255, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Russo, Margherita, 1996. "Units of investigation for local economic development policies," MPRA Paper 2016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabi Dei Ottati, 2002. "Social Concertation and Local Development: The Case of Industrial Districts," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 449-466, June.
- Alberto Rinaldi, 2012. "Il sistema delle piccole e medie imprese e il «modello Emilia»," Department of Economics 0684, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- López-Estornell, Manuel & Tortajada Esparza, Enrique & Martinez-Chafer, l, 2012. "The evolution toward vagueness of industrial district concept and its impact on regional innovation policy," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201211, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Pagliacci, Francesco & Russo, Margherita, 2018. "Be (and have) good neighbours! Factors of vulnerability in the case of multiple hazards," MPRA Paper 98044, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Nov 2019.
- Bellandi, Marco, 2000. "Local Development, Big Firms And Social Capital," ERSA conference papers ersa00p380, European Regional Science Association.
- Anna Natali & Margherita Russo, 2011. "Districts and Industrial Policies. What We Can Learn from Sebastiano Brusco," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 3, September.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional policy; industrial dynamics; local development; learning regions; technical and vocational education;
All these keywords.
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEV-2001-03-13 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbr:cbrwps:wp176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Newman and Georgie Cohen). General contact details of provider: http://www.cbr.cam.ac.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.