Report NEP-DEV-2001-03-13This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Alan Aschauer & Douglas Holtz-Eakin, . ""Public Infrastructure Investment: A Bridge to Productivity Growth? Public Capital and Economic Growth, ; New Federal Spending for Infrastructure: Should We Let This Genie Out of the Bottle?," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive 4, Levy Economics Institute.
- Margherita Russo & Giorgio Allari & Silvano Bertini & Paolo Bonaretti & Elio De Leo & Giuseppe Fiorani & Gianni Rinaldini, 2000. "The Challenges For The Next Decade: Notes On The Debate On The Development Of The Emilia-Romagna Region," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp176, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Fumio Hayashi, 2000. "Summers-Heston91," Instructional Stata datasets for econometrics sheston91, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2001. "Distribution and Growth in an Economy with Limited Needs," IZA Discussion Papers 273, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sylvain Dessy & Stephane Pallage, 2001. "Why Don't Poor Countries Adopt Better Technologies?," Cahiers de recherche du Département des sciences économiques, UQAM 20-07, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
- Item repec:wop:epruwp:02-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore