Report NEP-ENT-2012-10-27This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- André van Stel & Andrew Burke & José Maria Millán & Concepcion Roman, 2013. "Start-Up Size Strategy and Risk Management: Impact on New Venture Performance," Scales Research Reports H201207, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Xulia González & Daniel Miles-Touya & Consuelo Pazó, 2012. "R&D, Worker Training, and Innovation: Firm-level evidence," Working Papers 1203, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Jan de Kok & Haibo Zhou & Chantal Hartog & Peter van der Zwan, 2012. "The Risk of growing fast: does fast growth have a negative impact on the survival rates of firms?," Scales Research Reports H201209, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- André van Stel & José Maria Millán & Concepcion Roman, 2013. "Investigating the impact of the technological environment on survival chances of employer entrepreneurs," Scales Research Reports H201208, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- André van Stel & Lorraine Uhlaner & Haibo Zhou & Valerie Duplat, 2012. "Disentangling the effects of organizational capabilities, innovation and firm size on SME sales growth," Scales Research Reports H201211, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2012-1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan de Kok, 2012. "Do firm size and firm age affect employee remuneration in Dutch SMEs?," Scales Research Reports H201210, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Lazarevski, Dimche & Mrsik, Jadranka & Smokvarski, Edi, 2012. "Evolution of the venture capital financing for growing small and medium enterprises in Central and Eastern Europe countries: the case of Macedonia," MPRA Paper 41997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghani, Ejaz & Kerr, William R. & O'Connell, Stephen D., 2012. "What explains big gender disparities in India ? local industrial structures and female entrepreneurship," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6228, The World Bank.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2012. "Credit constraints and exports: Evidence for German manufacturing enterprises," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 286, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Annabelle Mourougane, 2012. "Promoting SME development in Indonesia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 995, OECD Publishing.
- Bundaleska, Elena, 2010. "Employee motivation – a guide for entrepreneurs: managing people," MPRA Paper 41972, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Carlos M. Jardon, 2012. "Determinantes de la capacidad de innovación en Pymes regionales," Working Papers 1202, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Alberto Rinaldi, 2012. "Il sistema delle piccole e medie imprese e il «modello Emilia»," Department of Economics 0684, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".