Report NEP-HME-2012-10-27This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Turan Subasat, 2012. "Rethinking Reproduction Schemes," Working Papers 1206, Izmir University of Economics.
- Timothy C. Johnson, 2012. "Ethics and Finance: the role of mathematics," Papers 1210.5390, arXiv.org.
- Conceição Soares, 2012. "Can Corporations be Criminally Responsible?," Working Papers de Gestão (Management Working Papers) 02, Faculdade de Economia e Gestão, Universidade Católica Portuguesa (Porto).
- Pencavel, John, 2012. "Worker Cooperatives and Democratic Governance," IZA Discussion Papers 6932, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Caroline Hambye, 2012.
"Working Paper 12-12 - Analyse entrÃ©es-sorties - ModÃ¨les, Multiplicateurs, Linkages
[Working Paper 12-12 - Input-outputanalyse - Modellen, Multiplicatoren, Linkages]," Working Papers 1212, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Alessandro Caiani & Antoine Godin & Stefano Lucarelli, 2012. "Innovation and Finance: An SFC Analysis of Great Surges of Development," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_733, Levy Economics Institute.
- Alberto Rinaldi, 2012. "Il sistema delle piccole e medie imprese e il «modello Emilia»," Department of Economics 0684, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Cizakca, Murat, 2012. "Finance and economic development in Islam, historical perspective," MPRA Paper 42046, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ternyik, Stephen I., 2012. "The Monetary Quantum," MPRA Paper 41973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John F. Helliwell, 2012. "Understanding and Improving the Social Context of Well-Being," NBER Working Papers 18486, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Encaoua & Thierry Madiès, 2012. "Dysfunctions of the patent system and their effects on competition," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00740716, HAL.
- Simon Cornée & Ariane Szafarz, 2012. "Vive la Différence: Social Banks and Reciprocity in the Credit Market," Working Papers CEB 12-029, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bundaleska, Elena & Dimitrova, Makedonka, 2011. "The business case for corporate social responsibility in education," MPRA Paper 41970, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Graziella Bertocchi & Marianna Brunetti & Costanza Torricelli, 2012. "Is it money or brains? The determinants of intra-family decision power," Department of Economics 0686, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Ruggero GRILLI & Gabriele TEDESCHI & Mauro GALLEGATI, 2012. "Markets connectivity and financial contagion," Working Papers 382, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Ribar, David C., 2012. "Immigrants' Time Use: A Survey of Methods and Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 6931, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2012. "Liberty and the Post-Utilitarian Society," IZA Discussion Papers 6911, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Goerke, Laszlo, 2012. "Profit Sharing and Relative Consumption," IZA Discussion Papers 6925, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Meng, Bo & Zhang, Yaxiong & Guo, Jiemin & Fang, Yong, 2012. "China's regional economies and value chains : an interregional input-output analysis," IDE Discussion Papers 359, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Duncan, Denvil & Peter, Klara Sabirianova, 2012. "Unequal Inequalities: Do Progressive Taxes Reduce Income Inequality?," IZA Discussion Papers 6910, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Xavier Ramos & Dirk Van de gaer, 2012. "Empirical approaches to inequality of opportunity: Principles, measures, and evidence," Working Papers 259, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Jean Luc De Meulemeester, 2012. "L’enseignement supérieur et la crise en Europe :quelques réflexions," DULBEA Working Papers 12-01, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.