Innovation and Finance: An SFC Analysis of Great Surges of Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Seppecher, Pascal, 2012.
"Flexibility Of Wages And Macroeconomic Instability In An Agent-Based Computational Model With Endogenous Money,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(S2), pages 284-297, September.
- Pascal Seppecher, 2010. "Flexibility of wages and macroeconomic instability in an agent-based computational model with endogenous money," Post-Print hal-00661956, HAL.
- Pascal Seppecher, 2012. "Flexibility of wages and macroeconomic instability in an agent-based computational model with endogenous money," Post-Print halshs-00727050, HAL.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Angelo Secchi & Federico Tamagni, 2008.
"Productivity, profitability and financial performance,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 17(4), pages 711-751, August.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Angelo Secchi & Federico Tamagni, 2006. "Productivity, Profitability and Financial Fragility: Evidence from Italian Business Firms," LEM Papers Series 2006/08, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Graziani,Augusto, 2003. "The Monetary Theory of Production," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521812115.
- Domenico Gatti & Edoardo Gaffeo & Mauro Gallegati, 2010. "Complex agent-based macroeconomics: a manifesto for a new paradigm," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 5(2), pages 111-135, December.
- Gennaro Zezza, 2004.
"Some Simple, Consistent Models of the Monetary Circuit,"
0405006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gennaro Zezza, 2004. "Some Simple, Consistent Models of the Monetary Circuit," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_405, Levy Economics Institute.
- James R. Brown & Steven M. Fazzari & Bruce C. Petersen, 2009. "Financing Innovation and Growth: Cash Flow, External Equity, and the 1990s R&D Boom," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 64(1), pages 151-185, February.
- Andrea Mina & Henry Lahr & Alan Hughes, 2013. "The demand and supply of external finance for innovative firms," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(4), pages 869-901, August.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2008. "Innovation and the competitiveness of industries: comparing the mainstream and the evolutionary approaches," MPRA Paper 27523, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen Kinsella & Matthias Greiff & Edward J Nell, 2011. "Income Distribution in a Stock-Flow Consistent Model with Education and Technological Change," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 37(1), pages 134-149.
- Mariana Mazzucato, 2003.
"Risk, variety and volatility: growth, innovation and stock prices in early industry evolution,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 13(5), pages 491-512, December.
- Mariana Mazzucato, 2003. "Risk, Variety and Volatility in the Early Auto and PC Industry," Open Discussion Papers in Economics 41, The Open University, Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eip:journl:y:2017:i:1:p:31-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emiliano Brancaccio, Orsola Costantini, Stefano Lucarelli, 2015. "Crisi e centralizzazione del capitale finanziario (Crysis and Centralization of Financial Capital)," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 68(269), pages 53-79.
- Greg Hannsgen, 2013. "Heterodox Shocks," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_766, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsSchumpeter; Innovation; Stock-flow Consistent Models; Monetary Circuit;
- E11 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Marxian; Sraffian; Kaleckian
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HME-2012-10-27 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-INO-2012-10-27 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2012-10-27 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-MAC-2012-10-27 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2012-10-27 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_733. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.