Flexibility of wages and macroeconomic instability in an agent-based computational model with endogenous money
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Seppecher, Pascal, 2012. "Flexibility Of Wages And Macroeconomic Instability In An Agent-Based Computational Model With Endogenous Money," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(S2), pages 284-297, September.
- Pascal Seppecher, 2010. "Flexibility of wages and macroeconomic instability in an agent-based computational model with endogenous money," Post-Print hal-00661956, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pascal Seppecher, 2010.
"Dysfonctionnement bancaire, bulle du crédit et instabilité macroéconomique dans une économie monétaire dynamique et complexe,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 61(3), pages 441-449.
- Pascal Seppecher, 2010. "Dysfonctionnement bancaire, bulle du crédit et instabilité macroéconomique dans une économie monétaire dynamique et complexe," Post-Print hal-00696783, HAL.
- Pascal Seppecher, 2009. "Un modèle macroéconomique multi-agents avec monnaie endogène," Working Papers halshs-00370716, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsAgents-based modelling; Monetary economics; Labor market dynamics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00727050. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.