Some Simple, Consistent Models of the Monetary Circuit
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gennaro Zezza, 2004. "Some Simple, Consistent Models of the Monetary Circuit," Macroeconomics 0405006, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- cavalieri, duccio, 2003. "On the closure of the monetary circuit," MPRA Paper 43836, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Seccareccia, M, 1996. "Pricing, Investment and the Financing of Production Within the Framework of the Monetary Circuit: Some Preliminary Evidence," Working Papers 9609e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Graziani,Augusto, 2003. "The Monetary Theory of Production," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521812115, December.
- Wynne Godley, 1996. "Money, Finance and National Income Determination: An Integrated Approach," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_167, Levy Economics Institute.
- Claudio Dos Santos & Gennaro Zezza, 2004. "A Post-Keynesian Stock-Flow Consistent Macroeconomic Growth," Macroeconomics 0402027, EconWPA.
- Marcello MESSORI & Alberto ZAZZARO, 2004. "Monetary profits within the circuit: Ponzi finance oer "mors tua, vita mea"?," Working Papers 200, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guglielmo Forges Davanzati, 2014. "Unemployment benefits, the 'added worker effect' and income distribution in a monetary economy," Working Papers PKWP1402, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Eugenio Caverzasi & Antoine Godin, 2013. "Stock-flow Consistent Modeling through the Ages," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_745, Levy Economics Institute.
- Duccio Cavalieri, 2004.
"On Some Equilibrium and Disequilibrium Theories of Endogenous Money: A Structuralist View,"
History of Economic Ideas,
Fabrizio Serra Editore, Pisa - Roma, vol. 12(3), pages 51-83.
- Cavalieri, Duccio, 2004. "On Some Equilibrium and Disequilibrium Theories of Endogenous Money: A Structuralist View," MPRA Paper 43738, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olivier Allain, 2007. "Monetary circulation, the paradox of profits, and the velocity of money," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00196485, HAL.
- Eugenio Caverzasi, 2013. "The Missing Macro Link," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_753, Levy Economics Institute.
- Passarella, Marco, 2011. "From the village fair to Wall Street. The Italian reception of Minsky’s economic thought," MPRA Paper 49593, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandro Caiani & Antoine Godin & Stefano Lucarelli, 2012. "Schumpeter in a matrix: a Stock Flow Consistent analysis of technological change," Quaderni di Dipartimento 175, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Alessandro Caiani & Antoine Godin & Stefano Lucarelli, 2012. "Innovation and Finance: An SFC Analysis of Great Surges of Development," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_733, Levy Economics Institute.
- Marco, Passarella, 2011. "Systemic financial fragility and the monetary circuit: a stock-flow consistent approach," MPRA Paper 28498, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Passarella, Marco, 2011. "The two-price model revisited. A Minskian-Kaleckian reading of the process of 'financialization'," MPRA Paper 32033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- E1 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E25 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Aggregate Factor Income Distribution
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.