A Stock Flow Consistent Analysis of a Schumpeterian Innovation Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tommaso Ciarli & André Lorentz & Maria Savona & Marco Valente, 2010.
"The Effect Of Consumption And Production Structure On Growth And Distribution. A Micro To Macro Model,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(1), pages 180-218, February.
- Tommaso Ciarli & AndrÃ© Lorentz & Maria Savona & Marco Valente, 2008. "The Effect of Consumption and Production Structure on Growth and Distribution. A Micro to Macro Model," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2008-13, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Marco A. Crocco, 2008. "Technical Change And Formation Of Expectations," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(2), pages 276-304, May.
- Giancarlo Bertocco, 2001. "Is Kaldor's Theory of Money Supply Endogeneity Still Relevant?," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 95-120, February.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1993.
"Technological paradigms and technological trajectories : A suggested interpretation of the determinants and directions of technical change,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 102-103, April.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1982. "Technological paradigms and technological trajectories : A suggested interpretation of the determinants and directions of technical change," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 147-162, June.
- Winter, Sidney G., 1984. "Schumpeterian competition in alternative technological regimes," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(3-4), pages 287-320.
- Graziani,Augusto, 2003. "The Monetary Theory of Production," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521812115, October.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2002. "Endogenous Money: What it is and Why it Matters," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(2), pages 152-180, May.
- Gennaro Zezza, 2004.
"Some Simple, Consistent Models of the Monetary Circuit,"
- Gennaro Zezza, 2004. "Some Simple, Consistent Models of the Monetary Circuit," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_405, Levy Economics Institute.
- Eugenio Caverzasi & Antoine Godin, 2013. "Stock-flow Consistent Modeling through the Ages," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_745, Levy Economics Institute.
- Fumagalli, Andrea & Lucarelli, Stefano, 2008. "Money and Technological Change: The Role of Financing in the Process of Evolution: Introduction," European Journal of Economic and Social Systems, Lavoisier, vol. 21(2), pages 151-163.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Haas, 2015. "Diffusion Dynamics and Creative Destruction in a Simple Classical Model," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(4), pages 638-660, November.
- repec:bla:metroe:v:68:y:2017:i:2:p:259-320 is not listed on IDEAS
- Konstantin Makrelov & Channing Arndt & Rob Davies & Laurence Harris, 2018. "Stock-and-flow-consistent macroeconomic model for South Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 007, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:metroe:v:65:y:2014:i:3:p:397-429. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0026-1386 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.