Technical Change and formation of expectations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas Kaldor & James A. Mirrlees, 1962. "A New Model of Economic Growth," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 174-192.
- Cimoli, Mario & Dosi, Giovanni, 1995. "Technological Paradigms, Patterns of Learning and Development: An Introductory Roadmap," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 243-268, September.
- Kregel, J A, 1976. "Economic Methodology in the Face of Uncertainty: The Modelling Methods of Keynes and the Post-Keynesians," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 86(342), pages 209-225, June.
- Freeman, Chris, 1994. "The Economics of Technical Change," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(5), pages 463-514, October.
- Mark Setterfield, 1999. "Expectations, Path Dependence and Effective Demand: A Macroeconomic Model along Keynesian Lines," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 479-501, March.
- Perez, Carlota, 1985. "Microelectronics, long waves and world structural change: New perspectives for developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 441-463, March.
- Victoria Chick, 1983. "Macroeconomics after Keynes: A Reconsideration of the General Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262530457, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessandro Caiani & Antoine Godin & Stefano Lucarelli, 2014. "A Stock Flow Consistent Analysis of a Schumpeterian Innovation Economy," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(3), pages 397-429, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdp:texdis:td145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gustavo Britto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pufmgbr.html .