A New Model of Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:beo:journl:v:62:y:2017:i:215:p:53-80 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bagchi AK., 1987. "Differential impact of new technologies on developing countries: a framework of analysis," ILO Working Papers 992553263402676, International Labour Organization.
- Voxi Heinrich S Amavilah & Richard T. Newcomb, 2004. "Economic Growth and the Financial Economics of Capital Accumulation under Shifting Technological Change," GE, Growth, Math methods 0404001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- López-Pueyo, Carmen & Barcenilla-Visús, Sara & Sanaú, Jaime, 2008. "International R&D spillovers and manufacturing productivity: A panel data analysis," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 152-172, June.
- T. N. Srinivasan, 1995. "Long-Run Growth Theories and Empirics: Anything New?," NBER Chapters,in: Growth Theories in Light of the East Asian Experience, NBER-EASE Volume 4, pages 37-70 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco A. Crocco, 2008. "Technical Change And Formation Of Expectations," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(2), pages 276-304, May.
- Robert M. Solow, 1994. "Perspectives on Growth Theory," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 45-54, Winter.
- Betts, Julian R., 1989. "Technological Change, Sectoral Shifts and the Distribution of Earnings: A Human Capital Model," Queen's Institute for Economic Research Discussion Papers 275217, Queen's University - Department of Economics.
- Konstantakis, Konstantinos N. & Michaelides, Panayotis G., 2017. "Technology and Business Cycles: A Schumpeterian Investigation for the USA," MPRA Paper 80636, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- van Zon, Adriaan & Lontzek, Thomas S., 2008. "R&D-driven biases in energy-saving technical change: A putty-practically-clay approach," Kiel Working Papers 1474, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Collin Constantine & Severin Reissl, 2016. "Explaining the Euro crisis: Current account imbalances, credit booms and economic policy in different economic paradigms," Working Papers PKWP1617, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- repec:rmk:rmkbae:v:5:y:2018:i:1:p:1-27 is not listed on IDEAS
- John E. King, 2010. "Kaldor and the Kaldorians," Chapters,in: Handbook of Alternative Theories of Economic Growth, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Frédéric Lordon, 1991. "Théorie de la croissance : quelques développements récents [Deuxième partie : la redécouverte des rendements croissants]," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 37(1), pages 191-243.
- Kenneth Button, 2011. "The Economist’s Perspective on Regional Endogenous Development," Chapters,in: Endogenous Regional Development, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Lyn Squire, 1998. "Professor Mirrlees' Contribution to Economic Policy," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 5(1), pages 83-91, February.
- Sidney G. Winter, 2016. "Pursuing the Evolutionary Agenda in Economics and Management Research," LEM Papers Series 2016/22, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Pyatt, Graham, 1973. "Investment decisions in Vintage Models," Economic Research Papers 268832, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Pyatt, Graham, 1973. "Investment Decisions in Vintage Models," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 031, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Trofimov, Ivan D., 2017. "Capital productivity in industrialized economies: evidence from error-correction model and Lagrange Multiplier tests," MPRA Paper 81655, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Ziesemer, 2018.
"Testing the Growth Links of Emerging Economies: Croatia in a Growing World Economy,"
Bulletin of Applied Economics,
Risk Market Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 1-27.
- Ziesemer, Thomas, 2017. "Testing the growth links of emerging economies: Croatia in a growing world economy," MERIT Working Papers 051, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- John Edward King, 2016. "Nicholas Kaldor after thirty years," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 69(277), pages 107-277.
- Pyatt, Graham, 1973. "Investment Decisions in Vintage Models," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 033, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:29:y:1962:i:3:p:174-192.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.