Endogenous Money: What it is and Why it Matters
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 53 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0026-1386|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0026-1386|
- Lino Sau, 2006.
"Non- Stabilizing Flexibility: from the Contributions by Keynes and Kalecki towards a Post-Keynesian Approach,"
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2006(88), pages 79-92.
- Sau, Lino, 2006. "Non-stabilizing Flexibility:From the Contributions By Keynes and Kalecki Towards a Post-Keynesian Approach," MPRA Paper 3391, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mundle, Sudipto & Bhanumurthy, N.R. & Das, Surajit, 2011. "Fiscal consolidation with high growth: A policy simulation model for India," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2657-2668.
- Sudipto Mundle & N.R. Bhanumurthy & Surajit Das, 2010. "Fiscal Consolidation with High Growth A Policy Simulation Model for India," Working Papers id:2825, eSocialSciences.
- Sudipto Mundle & N.R. Bhanumurthy & Surajit Das, 2010. "Fiscal Consolidation with High Growth : A Policy Simulation Model for India," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23070, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mundle, Sudipto & Bhanumurthy, N.R. & Das, Surajit, 2010. "Fiscal consolidation with high growth: A policy simulation model for India," Working Papers 10/73, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Alfonso Palacio Vera, 2002. "The "Modern" View of Macroeconomics: Somo Critical Reflections," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 02-17, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Deepankar Basu, 2009. "The Paradox of Thrift and Crowding-In of Private Investment in a Simple IS-LM Model," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2009-14, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Giancarlo Bertocco, 2005. "The Role of credit in a Keynesian monetary economy," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 489-511.
- Bertocco Giancarlo, 2002. "The role of credit in a Keynesian monetary economy," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0222, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Ramskogler, Paul, 2007. "Uncertainty, market power and credit rationing," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 312, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Paul Ramskogler, 2007. "Uncertainty, market power and credit rationing," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp105, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Bertocco Giancarlo, 2006. "Some observations about the endogenous money theory," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0602, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Giuseppe Fontana & Alfonso Palacio-Vera, 2004. "Monetary Policy Uncovered: Theory and Practice," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 1-19.
- Mario García Molina, 2011. "Esquema para el análisis de la estructura de un grupo económico," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO - ESCUELA DE ECONOMÍA 007957, UN - RCE - CID.
- Mario García Molina, 2010. "Crisis y diversificación de los grupos empresariales colombianos a finales de los noventa," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO - ESCUELA DE ECONOMÍA 007571, UN - RCE - CID.
- Boermans, Martijn Adriaan & Moore, Basil J, 2008. "Locked-in and Sticky Textbooks: Mainstream Teaching of the Money Supply Process," MPRA Paper 14845, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2009.
- M. Lopreite, 2012. "The endogenous money hypothesis and securitization: the Euro area case (1999-2010)," Economics Department Working Papers 2012-EP02, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:metroe:v:53:y:2002:i:2:p:152-180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed