Endogenous Money: What it is and Why it Matters
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lino Sau, 2006.
"Non- Stabilizing Flexibility: from the Contributions by Keynes and Kalecki towards a Post-Keynesian Approach,"
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2006(88), pages 79-92.
- Sau, Lino, 2006. "Non-stabilizing Flexibility:From the Contributions By Keynes and Kalecki Towards a Post-Keynesian Approach," MPRA Paper 3391, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mundle, Sudipto & Bhanumurthy, N.R. & Das, Surajit, 2011.
"Fiscal consolidation with high growth: A policy simulation model for India,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2657-2668.
- Sudipto Mundle & N.R. Bhanumurthy & Surajit Das, 2010. "Fiscal Consolidation with High Growth A Policy Simulation Model for India," Working Papers id:2825, eSocialSciences.
- Sudipto Mundle & N.R. Bhanumurthy & Surajit Das, 2010. "Fiscal Consolidation with High Growth : A Policy Simulation Model for India," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23070, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mundle, Sudipto & Bhanumurthy, N.R. & Das, Surajit, 2010. "Fiscal consolidation with high growth: A policy simulation model for India," Working Papers 10/73, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Alfonso Palacio Vera, 2002. "The "Modern" View of Macroeconomics: Somo Critical Reflections," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 02-17, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Deepankar Basu, 2009. "The Paradox of Thrift and Crowding-In of Private Investment in a Simple IS-LM Model," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2009-14, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Giancarlo Bertocco, 2005.
"The Role of credit in a Keynesian monetary economy,"
Review of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 489-511.
- Bertocco Giancarlo, 2002. "The role of credit in a Keynesian monetary economy," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0222, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Alessandro Caiani & Antoine Godin & Stefano Lucarelli, 2014. "A Stock Flow Consistent Analysis of a Schumpeterian Innovation Economy," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(3), pages 397-429, July.
- Ramskogler, Paul, 2007. "Uncertainty, market power and credit rationing," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 312, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Levrero, Enrico Sergio & Deleidi, Matteo, 2017. "The money creation process: A theoretical and empirical analysis for the US," MPRA Paper 81970, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bertocco Giancarlo, 2006. "Some observations about the endogenous money theory," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0602, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Giuseppe Fontana & Alfonso Palacio-Vera, 2004. "Monetary Policy Uncovered: Theory and Practice," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 1-19.
- Mario García Molina, 2011. "Esquema para el análisis de la estructura de un grupo económico," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO - ESCUELA DE ECONOMÍA 007957, UN - RCE - CID.
- Mario García Molina, 2010. "Crisis y diversificación de los grupos empresariales colombianos a finales de los noventa," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO - ESCUELA DE ECONOMÍA 007571, UN - RCE - CID.
- Boermans, Martijn Adriaan & Moore, Basil J, 2008. "Locked-in and Sticky Textbooks: Mainstream Teaching of the Money Supply Process," MPRA Paper 14845, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2009.
- M. Lopreite, 2012. "The endogenous money hypothesis and securitization: the Euro area case (1999-2010)," Economics Department Working Papers 2012-EP02, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:metroe:v:53:y:2002:i:2:p:152-180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0026-1386 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.