Systemic financial fragility and the monetary circuit: a stock-flow consistent approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wynne Goldey & Marc Lavoie, 2007.
"Fiscal policy in a stock-flow consistent (SFC) model,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(1), pages 79-100.
- Wynne Godley & Marc Lavoie, 2007. "Fiscal Policy in a Stock-Flow Consistent (SFC) Model," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_494, Levy Economics Institute.
- Ryoo, Soon, 2010.
"Long waves and short cycles in a model of endogenous financial fragility,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 163-186, June.
- Soon Ryoo, 2009. "Long waves and short cycles in a model of endogenous financial fragility," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2009-03, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Graziani,Augusto, 2003. "The Monetary Theory of Production," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521812115, May.
- Brancaccio, Emiliano, 2008. "Solvency and Labour Effort in a Monetary Theory of Production," European Journal of Economic and Social Systems, Lavoisier, vol. 21(2), pages 195-211.
- Jan Kregel, 2008. "Minsky’s Cushions of Safety: Systemic Risk and the Crisis in the U.S. Subprime Mortgage Market," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_93, Levy Economics Institute.
- Gennaro Zezza, 2004.
"Some Simple, Consistent Models of the Monetary Circuit,"
- Gennaro Zezza, 2004. "Some Simple, Consistent Models of the Monetary Circuit," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_405, Levy Economics Institute.
- Claude Gnos & Louis-Philippe Rochon, 2011. "Credit, Money and Macroeconomic Policy. A Post Keynesian Approach," Post-Print halshs-01231787, HAL.
- L. Randall Wray, 2008. "Financial Markets Meltdown: What Can We Learn from Minsky," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_94, Levy Economics Institute.
- cavalieri, duccio, 2003. "On the closure of the monetary circuit," MPRA Paper 43836, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marc Lavoie & Mario Seccareccia, 2001.
"Minsky's financial fragility hypothesis: a missing macroeconomic link?,"
Chapters,in: Financial Fragility and Investment in the Capitalist Economy, chapter 4
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Lavoie, M. & Seccareccia, M., 1999. "Minsky's Financial Fragility Hypothesis: a Missing Macroeconomic Link?," Working Papers 9904e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Passarella Marco, 2010. "The Paradox of Tranquility Revisited. A Lotka-Volterra Model of the Financial Instability," Rivista italiana degli economisti, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 69-104.
- Claudio H. Dos Santos & Gennaro Zezza, 2008. "A Simplified, 'Benchmark', Stock-Flow Consistent Post-Keynesian Growth Model," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(3), pages 441-478, July.
- Marc Lavoie & Wynne Godley, 2000.
"Kaleckian Models of Growth in a Stock-Flow Monetary Framework: A Neo-Kaldorian Model,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_302, Levy Economics Institute.
- Marc Lavoie & Wynne Godley, 2000. "Kaleckian Models of Growth in a Stock-Flow Monetary Framework: A Neo-Kaldorian Model," Macroeconomics 0004049, EconWPA.
- L. Randall Wray & Eric Tymoigne, 2008. "Macroeconomics Meets Hyman P. Minsky: The Financial Theory of Investment," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_543, Levy Economics Institute.
- Riccardo Bellofiore & Joseph Halevi & Marco Passarella, 2010. "Minsky in the ‘New’ Capitalism: The New Clothes of the Financial Instability Hypothesis," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Hyman Minsky, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Wynne Godley & Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Gennaro Zezza, 2007. "The U.S. Economy: What's Next?," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive sa_apr_07, Levy Economics Institute.
- Godley, Wynne, 1999. "Money and Credit in a Keynesian Model of Income Determination," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(4), pages 393-411, July.
- Jan Toporowski, 2008. "Minsky's 'induced investment and business cycles'," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(5), pages 725-737, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Passarella, Marco, 2011. "The two-price model revisited. A Minskian-Kaleckian reading of the process of 'financialization'," MPRA Paper 32033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Instability; Stock-Flow Consistency; Monetary Theory of Production;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2011-02-12 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2011-02-12 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28498. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .