Report NEP-MAC-2011-02-12This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- D Subbarao, 2011. "Third Quarter Review of Monetary Policy 2010-11," Working Papers id:3530, eSocialSciences.
- Garima Vasishtha & Philipp Maier, 2011. "The Impact of the Global Business Cycle on Small Open Economies: A FAVAR Approach for Canada," Staff Working Papers 11-2, Bank of Canada.
- J. James Reade, 2011. "Modelling Monetary and Fiscal Policy in the US: A Cointegration Approach," Discussion Papers 11-02, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Dai, Meixing, 2010. "Financial volatility and optimal instrument choice: A revisit to Poole’s analysis," MPRA Paper 28547, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Feb 2011.
- Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay & Veronese, Giovanni, 2011. "How to measure inflation in India?," Working Papers 11/83, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Dimitris Korobilis & Michelle Gilmartin, 2011. "The Dynamic Effects of U.S. Monetary Policy on State Unemployment," Working Paper Series 12_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Siedschlag, Iulia, 2010. "International Transmission of Business Cycles," Papers RB2010/3/2, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Octavio Fernandez-Amador & Martin Gächter & Martin Larch & Georg Peter, 2011. "Monetary policy and its impact on stock market liquidity: Evidence from the euro zone," Working Papers 2011-06, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Bhattacharya, Rudrani & Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2011. "Monetary policy transmission in an emerging market setting," Working Papers 11/78, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Marco, Passarella, 2011. "Systemic financial fragility and the monetary circuit: a stock-flow consistent approach," MPRA Paper 28498, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giancarlo Bertocco, 2011. "On the monetary nature of the interest rate in Keynes’s thought," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf1102, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Gautier, Pieter A. & Teulings, Coen, 2011. "Sorting and the Output Loss Due to Search Frictions," IZA Discussion Papers 5477, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Philippe Bacchetta & Cédric Tille & Eric van Wincoop, 2011. "Regulating Asset Price Risk," IHEID Working Papers 02-2011, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Gabriele Galati & Richhild Moessner, 2011. "Macroprudential policy - a literature review," BIS Working Papers 337, Bank for International Settlements.
- Till Strohsal & Enzo Weber, 2011. "Mean-Variance Cointegration and the Expectations Hypothesis," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-007, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- P. B. Jauasundera, 2011. "Central-Bank Government Relationship in the Context of Emerging Economic Environment," Working Papers id:3520, eSocialSciences.
- Marco, Passarella, 2011. "A simplified stock-flow consistent dynamic model of the systemic financial fragility in the 'New Capitalism'," MPRA Paper 28499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mariolis, Theodore & Papoulis, Κostas, 2010.
"Δυναμική Του Δημοσίου Χρέους, Οικονομική Πολιτική Και Κοινωνική Συνοχή Στην Ελλάδα: Μία Σημείωση
[Public debt dynamics, economic policy and social cohesion in Greece: a note]," MPRA Paper 28551, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexis Anagnostopoulos & Eva Carceles-Poveda & Albert Marcet, 2010. "Equity Issuance and Divident Policy under Commitment," Department of Economics Working Papers 10-07, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Lazzarini, Sergio G. & Musacchio, Aldo, 2010. "Leviathan as a Minority Shareholder: A Study of Equity Purchases by the Brazilian National Development Bank (BNDES), 1995-2003," Insper Working Papers wpe_221, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Durmaz, Nazif, 2011. "Housing Prices and Fundamentals: The Role of a Supply Shifter," MPRA Paper 28556, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dirk Van Damme & Kiira Kärkkäinen, 2011. "OECD Educationtoday Crisis Survey 2010: The Impact of the Economic Recession and Fiscal Crisis on Education in OECD Countries," OECD Education Working Papers 56, OECD Publishing.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Karen A. Kopecky, 2011. "Measuring the Welfare Gain from Personal Computers: A Macroeconomic Approach," RCER Working Papers 559, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Aldean, Cory, 2010. "Financial crisis response plan," MPRA Paper 28166, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Jan 2011.
- Item repec:rtr:wpaper:124 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Avadanei, Anamaria, 2010.
"Noi provocări pentru stabilitatea financiară în contextul crizei internaționale
[New Challenges for Financial Stability in the context of the International Crisis]," MPRA Paper 28555, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Avadanei, Anamaria, 2010.
"Surse ale instabilitatii financiare in contextul crizei internationale. A Literature Review
[Sources of Financial Instability in the context of the Financial Crisis. A Literature Review]," MPRA Paper 28449, University Library of Munich, Germany.