A Simplified, 'Benchmark', Stock-Flow Consistent Post-Keynesian Growth Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dirk J. Bezemer, 2011. "Causes of Financial Instability: Don’t Forget Finance," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_665, Levy Economics Institute.
- Hiroshi Nishi, 2011. "Formalizing Debt-led and Debt-burdened Growth Regimes with Endogenous Macrodynamics of Minskian Financial Structure: A Long-run Analysis," Discussion papers e-10-016, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Passarella, Marco, 2012.
"A simplified stock-flow consistent dynamic model of the systemic financial fragility in the ‘New Capitalism’,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 570-582.
- Marco, Passarella, 2011. "A simplified stock-flow consistent dynamic model of the systemic financial fragility in the 'New Capitalism'," MPRA Paper 28499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ryoo, Soon, 2010.
"Long waves and short cycles in a model of endogenous financial fragility,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 163-186, June.
- Soon Ryoo, 2009. "Long waves and short cycles in a model of endogenous financial fragility," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2009-03, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Eugenio Caverzasi & Alberto Russo, 2018.
"Toward a new microfounded macroeconomics in the wake of the crisis,"
PKWP1807, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Eugenio Caverzasi & Alberto Russo, 2018. "Toward a New Microfounded Macroeconomics in the Wake of the Crisis," LEM Papers Series 2018/23, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Peter G. Fennell & David J. P. O’Sullivan & Antoine Godin & Stephen Kinsella, 2016. "Is It Possible to Visualise Any Stock Flow Consistent Model as a Directed Acyclic Graph?," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 48(2), pages 307-316, August.
- Peter Skott, 2012.
"Theoretical And Empirical Shortcomings Of The Kaleckian Investment Function,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(1), pages 109-138, February.
- Peter Skott, 2008. "Theoretical and empirical shortcomings of the Kaleckian investment function," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2008-11, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2009.
- Marco, Passarella, 2011. "Systemic financial fragility and the monetary circuit: a stock-flow consistent approach," MPRA Paper 28498, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Greg Hannsgen, 2012. "Fiscal Policy, Unemployment Insurance, and Financial Crises in a Model of Growth and Distribution," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_723, Levy Economics Institute.
- Passarella, Marco, 2011. "From the village fair to Wall Street. The Italian reception of Minsky’s economic thought," MPRA Paper 49593, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Skott, 2010.
"Growth, Instability and Cycles: Harrodian and Kaleckian Models of Accumulation and Income Distribution,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Alternative Theories of Economic Growth, chapter 5
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Peter Skott, 2008. "Growth, instability and cycles: Harrodian and Kaleckian models of accumulation and income distribution," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2008-12, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Fabrício Pitombo Leite, 2015. "Taking Godley's Ratios Seriously," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(3), pages 508-533, July.
- Franke, Rainer & Yanovski, Boyan, 2015. "On the long-run equilibrium value of Tobin's average Q," FinMaP-Working Papers 49, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- Passarella, Marco, 2011. "The two-price model revisited. A Minskian-Kaleckian reading of the process of 'financialization'," MPRA Paper 32033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mulligan, Robert F., 2013. "A sectoral analysis of the financial instability hypothesis," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 450-459.
- Peter Skott & Ben Zipperer, 2012.
"An empirical evaluation of three post-Keynesian models,"
European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention,
Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 9(2), pages 277-307.
- Peter Skott, Ben Zipperer, 2010. "An empirical evaluation of three post Keynesian models," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2010-08, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Antoine Godin, 2015. "Special issue: Post-Keynesian stock-flow consistent modelling: Editorial to the special issue," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 12(1), pages 29-31, April.
- Greg Hannsgen, 2014. "Fiscal Policy, Chartal Money, Mark-up Dynamics and Unemployment Insurance in a Model of Growth and Distribution," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(3), pages 487-523, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:metroe:v:59:y:2008:i:3:p:441-478. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0026-1386 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.