Nicholas Kaldor on endogenous money and increasing returns
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alain Parguez, 2008. "Money Creation, Employment and Economic Stability: The Monetary Theory of Unemployment and Inflation," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 55(1), pages 39-67, March.
- Marc Lavoie & Gabriel Rodriguez & Mario Seccareccia, 2004. "Similitudes and Discrepancies in Post-Keynesian and Marxist Theories of Investment: A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 127-149.
- Targetti, Ferdinando, 1992. "Nicholas Kaldor: The Economics and Politics of Capitalism as a Dynamic System," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198283485.
- Ray Petridis, 1996. "Brassey's Law and the Economy of High Wages in Nineteenth-Century Economics," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 28(4), pages 583-606, Winter.
- Ramskogler, Paul, 2007. "Uncertainty, market power and credit rationing," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 312, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2013.
"Horizontalists, verticalists, and structuralists: the theory of endogenous money reassessed,"
Review of Keynesian Economics,
Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 1(4), pages 406â€”424-4, OCT.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2013. "Horizontalists, verticalists, and structuralists: The theory of endogenous money reassessed," IMK Working Paper 121-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Forges Davanzati, Guglielmo & Pacella, Andrea, 2008. "Minimum Wage, Credit Rationing and Unemployment in a Monetary Economy," European Journal of Economic and Social Systems, Lavoisier, vol. 21(2), pages 179-194.
- Guglielmo Forges Davanzati & Andrea Pacella, 2014. "Thorstein Veblen on credit and economic crises," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(5), pages 1043-1061.
- Seccareccia, M, 1996. "Pricing, Investment and the Financing of Production Within the Framework of the Monetary Circuit: Some Preliminary Evidence," Working Papers 9609e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Augusto Graziani, 1997. "The Marxist Theory of Money," International Journal of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(2), pages 26-50, June.
- Augusto Graziani, 1997. "Let’s Rehabilitate the Theory of Value," International Journal of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(2), pages 21-25, June.
- Young, Allyn A., 1928. "Increasing Returns and Economic Progress," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 38, pages 527-542.
- Kaldor, Nicholas, 1972. "The Irrelevance of Equilibrium Economics," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(328), pages 1237-1255, December.
- Marcos Tostes Lamonica & Carmem Aparecida Feijo, 2013.
"A Kaldorian approach to catch up and structural change in economies with high degree of heterogeneity,"
PSL Quarterly Review,
Economia civile, vol. 66(265), pages 107-135.
- Carmem Feijo & Marcos Tostes Lamonica, 2014. "A Kaldorian Approach To Catch Up Andstructural Change In Economies With High Degree Of Heterogeneity," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 080, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Colacchio, Giorgio, 2005. "Reconstructing Allyn A. Young's Theory of Increasing Returns," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(03), pages 321-344, September.
More about this item
KeywordsEndogenous money; aggregate demand; labour productivity;
- B30 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - General
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2015-08-01 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2015-08-01 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2015-08-01 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2015-08-01 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2015-08-01 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pke:wpaper:pkwp1505. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jo Michell). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pksggea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.