'Looking at the Other Side of the Coin': The Relationship between Classical Growth and Early Development Theories
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2003|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Katajanokanlaituri 6B, 00160 Helsinki|
Web page: http://www.wider.unu.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sandilands, Roger J., 2000. "Perspectives on Allyn Young in Theories of Endogenous Growth," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(03), pages 309-328, September.
- Kaldor, Nicholas, 1972. "The Irrelevance of Equilibrium Economics," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(328), pages 1237-1255, December.
- Arthur Lewis, W., 1988. "The roots of development theory," Handbook of Development Economics, in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 27-37 Elsevier.
- Lauchlin Currie & Roger Sandilands, 1997. "Implications of an Endogenous Theory of Growth in Allyn Young's Macroeconomic Concept of Increasing Returns," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 413-443, Fall.
- Tibor Scitovsky, 1954. "Two Concepts of External Economies," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62, pages 143-143.
- William J. Baumol, 1999. "Retrospectives: Say's Law," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(1), pages 195-204, Winter.
- Chakravarty, Sukhamoy, 1983. "Paul Rosenstein-Rodan: An appreciation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 73-75, January.
- Young, Allyn A., 1928. "Increasing Returns and Economic Progress," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 38, pages 527-542.
- H. W. Arndt, 1955. "External Economies In Economic Growth," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 31(1-2), pages 192-214, 05.
- Andrea Lavezzi, 2003. "Smith, Marshall and Young on division of labour and economic growth," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 81-108.
- A. P. Thirlwall, 2002. "The Nature of Economic Growth," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2579.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:dp2003-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.