Smith, Marshall and Young on division of labour and economic growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brian J. Loasby, 1989. "The Mind and Method of the Economist," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 288.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno Tinel, 2013. "Why and how do capitalists divide labor? From Marglin and back again through Babbage and Marx," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00763837, HAL.
- Neri Salvadori & Rodolfo Signorino, 2013.
"The Classical Notion of Competition Revisited,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 45(1), pages 149-175, Spring.
- Salvadori, Neri & Signorino, Rodolfo, 2010. "The classical notion of competition revisited," MPRA Paper 22499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Salvadori, Neri & Signorino, Rodolfo, 2010. "The classical notion of competition revisited," MPRA Paper 22760, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 May 2010.
- Perala, Maiju, 2003. "'Looking at the Other Side of the Coin': The Relationship between Classical Growth and Early Development Theories," WIDER Working Paper Series 038, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
KeywordsAdam Smith; Alfred Marshall; Allyn Young; Division Of Labour; Economic Growth; New Growth Theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eujhet:v:10:y:2003:i:1:p:81-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REJH20 .