Firm strategy, innovation and consumer demand: a market process approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brian J. Loasby, 1989. "The Mind and Method of the Economist," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 288.
- Cheung, Steven N S, 1983. "The Contractual Nature of the Firm," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(1), pages 1-21, April.
- Cohen, Wesley M & Levinthal, Daniel A, 1989. "Innovation and Learning: The Two Faces of R&D," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(397), pages 569-596, September.
- Paque, Karl-Heinz, 1985. "How Far Is Vienna from Chicago? An Essay on the Methodology of Two Schools of Dogmatic Liberalism," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(3), pages 412-434.
- Richard N. Langlois & Metin M. Cosgel, 1996. "The Organization of Consumption," Working papers 1996-07, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Ulrich Witt, 2006. "Evolutionary Economics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-05, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Richardson, G B, 1972. "The Organisation of Industry," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(327), pages 883-896, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yu Tony Fu-Lai, 2002. "The Knightian Firm: Uncertainty, Entrepreneurial Judgement and Coordination," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 12(4), pages 1-17, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:mgtdec:v:22:y:2001:i:4-5:p:183-199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/7976 .