Innovation, collaboration and SMEs internal research capacities
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tether, B. S. & Smith, I. J. & Thwaites, A. T., 1997. "Smaller enterprises and innovation in the UK: the SPRU innovations database revisited," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 19-32, March.
- Patel, Parimal & Pavitt, Keith, 1994. "The continuing, widespread (and neglected) importance of improvements in mechanical technologies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 533-545, September.
- Teece, David J., 1980. "Economies of scope and the scope of the enterprise," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 223-247, September.
- Steven Tadelis & Oliver E.Williamson, 2012.
"Transaction Cost Economics,"
Introductory Chapters,in: Robert Gibbons & John Roberts (ed.), : The Handbook of Organizational Economics
Princeton University Press.
- Williamson, Oliver E., 1989. "Transaction cost economics," Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 3, pages 135-182 Elsevier.
- Richardson, G B, 1972. "The Organisation of Industry," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(327), pages 883-896, September.
- Hagedoorn, John, 1995. "Strategic technology partnering during the 1980s: Trends, networks and corporate patterns in non-core technologies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 207-231, March.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1988. "Sources, Procedures, and Microeconomic Effects of Innovation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 1120-1171, September.
- Nicolai J. Foss, 1996. "Capabilities and the Theory of the Firm," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 77(1), pages 7-28.
- Nicolai J. Foss, 1996. "Capabilities and the Theory of the Firm," DRUID Working Papers 96-8, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Gibbons, Michael & Johnston, Ron, 1974. "The roles of science in technological innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 220-242, November.
- Chandler, Alfred Jr., 1992. "What is a firm? : A historical perspective," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(2-3), pages 483-492, April.
- Amendola, Mario & Gaffard, Jean-Luc, 1994. "Markets and organizations as coherent systems of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 627-635, November.
- Christophe Everaere, 1993. "Des coûts aux investissements de transaction. Pour un renversement de la théorie de Williamson," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 8(3), pages 149-203.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:31:y:2002:i:5:p:735-747. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.