Markets and organizations as coherent systems of innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicolai J. Foss, 1999. "Capabilities, Confusion, and the Costs of Coordination On Some Problems in Recent Research On Inter-Firm Relations," DRUID Working Papers 99-7, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard & Jackie Krafft, 2001. "Telecommunications: understanding the dynamics of the organization of the industry," Post-Print hal-00203655, HAL.
- Hugues Jeannerat & Leila Kebir, 2012. "Mobility of Knowledge. Knowledge resources and markets: What territorial economic systems ?," GRET Publications and Working Papers 02-12, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
- Cristiano Antonelli & Michel Quere, 2002.
"The Governance of Interactive Learning within Innovation Systems,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 39(5-6), pages 1051-1063, May.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Quéré, Michel, 2002. "The Governance of Interactive Learning Within Innovation Systems," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200202, University of Turin.
- Wilts, Arnold, 2000. "Forms of research organisation and their responsiveness to external goal setting," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 767-781, June.
- Lecoq, Bruno, 2002. "On clusters of entrepreneurs - an austrian approach to innovative milieu," ERSA conference papers ersa02p379, European Regional Science Association.
- Bougrain, Frederic & Haudeville, Bernard, 2002. "Innovation, collaboration and SMEs internal research capacities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 735-747, July.
- Frederic Bougrain, 1998. "Impact of regional technology policy on local economic development," ERSA conference papers ersa98p211, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:23:y:1994:i:6:p:627-635. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.