Telecommunications: understanding the dynamics of the organization of the industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Amendola & J. -L. Gaffard & P. Musso, 2000. "Competition, Innovation And Increasing Returns," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 149-181.
- Jackie Krafft & Jacques-Laurent Ravix, 2000. "Competition and industrial coordination," Post-Print hal-00212287, HAL.
- Mark Armstrong & Simon Cowan & John Vickers, 1994. "Regulatory Reform: Economic Analysis and British Experience," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262510790, January.
- Gong, Jiong & Srinagesh, Padmanabhan, 1996. "Network Competition and Industry Structure," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(4), pages 1231-1241.
- Amendola, Mario & Gaffard, Jean-Luc, 1994. "Markets and organizations as coherent systems of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 627-635, November.
- Armstrong, M., 1996. "Network interconnection," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9625, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Klepper, Steven, 1997. "Industry Life Cycles," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 145-181.
- Amendola, Mario & Gaffard, Jean-Luc, 1998. "Out of Equilibrium," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198293804, June.
- Richardson, G B, 1972. "The Organisation of Industry," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(327), pages 883-896, September.
- Katz, Michael L, 1996. "Remarks on the Economic Implications of Convergence," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(4), pages 1079-1095.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00203655. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .