Is post-Marshallian economics an evolutionary research tradition?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Unknown, 1997. "Book Review," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 462-463, October.
- Unknown, 1997. "Book Review," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 465-467, October.
- Geoffrey M. Hodgson, 1997. "The evolutionary and non-Darwinian economics of Joseph Schumpeter," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 131-145.
- Loasby, Brian J, 1978. "Whatever Happened to Marshall's Theory of Value," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 25(1), pages 1-12, February.
- G. B. Richardson, 1964. "The Limits To A Firm'S Rate Of Growth," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(1), pages 9-23.
- Lauchlin Currie & Roger Sandilands, 1997. "Implications of an Endogenous Theory of Growth in Allyn Young's Macroeconomic Concept of Increasing Returns," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 413-443, Fall.
- Charles P. Blitch, 1983. "Allyn Young on Increasing Returns," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 359-372, March.
- n/a, 1997. "Book Review," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 143-145.
- G. B. Richardson, 1998. "The Economics of Imperfect Knowledge," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1524, April.
- Paul L. Robertson & Richard N. Langlois, 1994. "Institutions, Inertia, and Changing Industrial Leadership," Industrial Organization 9406005, EconWPA.
- Unknown, 1997. "Book Review," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 467-468, October.
- Loasby, Brian J., 1998. "The organisation of capabilities," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, pages 139-160.
- G. C. Harcourt, 1997. "Book Review," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 153(3), pages 590-591, September.
- Young, Allyn A., 1928. "Increasing Returns and Economic Progress," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 38, pages 527-542.
- Unknown, 1997. "Book Review," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 463-465, October.
- Foster, John, 1993. "Economics and the Self-Organisation Approach: Alfred Marshall Revisited," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(419), pages 975-991, July.
- Unknown, 1997. "Book Review," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 460-461, October.
- Hodgson, Geoffrey M, 1998. "On the Evolution of Thorstein Veblen's Evolutionary Economics," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(4), pages 415-431, July.
- Richardson, G B, 1972. "The Organisation of Industry," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(327), pages 883-896, September.
- Dow, Alexander & Dow, Sheila & Hutton, Alan, 1997. "The Scottish Political Economy Tradition and Modern Economics," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 44(4), pages 368-383, September.
- Nicolai J. Foss, 1997. "Equilibrium vs Evolution in the Resource-Based Perspective The Conflicting Legacies of Demsetz and Penrose," DRUID Working Papers 97-10, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Unknown, 1997. "Book Review," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 459-460, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Malcolm Rutherford, 2001. "Institutional Economics: Then and Now," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 173-194, Summer.
- Michael Best, 2012. "The Obscure Firm in the Wealth of Nations," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics and Theory of the Firm, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- John Finch & Nicola Dinnei, 2001. "Capturing Knightian Advantages of Large Business Organisations Through Group Decision-making Processes," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 379-403.
More about this item
KeywordsMarshall Post-MARSHALLIAN Economics Evolution Internal External Research Tradition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eujhet:v:7:y:2000:i:3:p:377-406. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REJH20 .