Is post-Marshallian economics an evolutionary research tradition?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Unknown, 1997. "Book Review," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 462-463, October.
- Unknown, 1997. "Book Review," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 465-467, October.
- Geoffrey M. Hodgson, 1997. "The evolutionary and non-Darwinian economics of Joseph Schumpeter," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 131-145.
- Loasby, Brian J, 1978. "Whatever Happened to Marshall's Theory of Value," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 25(1), pages 1-12, February.
- G. B. Richardson, 1964. "The Limits To A Firm'S Rate Of Growth," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(1), pages 9-23.
- Lauchlin Currie & Roger Sandilands, 1997. "Implications of an Endogenous Theory of Growth in Allyn Young's Macroeconomic Concept of Increasing Returns," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 413-443, Fall.
- Charles P. Blitch, 1983. "Allyn Young on Increasing Returns," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 359-372, March.
- n/a, 1997. "Book Review," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 143-145.
- G. B. Richardson, 1998. "The Economics of Imperfect Knowledge," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1524.
- Paul L. Robertson & Richard N. Langlois, 1994. "Institutions, Inertia, and Changing Industrial Leadership," Industrial Organization 9406005, EconWPA.
- Unknown, 1997. "Book Review," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 467-468, October.
- Loasby, Brian J., 1998. "The organisation of capabilities," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 139-160, April.
- G. C. Harcourt, 1997. "Book Review," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 153(3), pages 590-591, September.
- Young, Allyn A., 1928. "Increasing Returns and Economic Progress," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 38, pages 527-542.
- Unknown, 1997. "Book Review," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 463-465, October.
- Foster, John, 1993. "Economics and the Self-Organisation Approach: Alfred Marshall Revisited," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(419), pages 975-991, July.
- Unknown, 1997. "Book Review," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 460-461, October.
- Hodgson, Geoffrey M, 1998. "On the Evolution of Thorstein Veblen's Evolutionary Economics," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(4), pages 415-431, July.
- Richardson, G B, 1972. "The Organisation of Industry," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(327), pages 883-896, September.
- Dow, Alexander & Dow, Sheila & Hutton, Alan, 1997. "The Scottish Political Economy Tradition and Modern Economics," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 44(4), pages 368-383, September.
- Nicolai J. Foss, 1997. "Equilibrium vs Evolution in the Resource-Based Perspective The Conflicting Legacies of Demsetz and Penrose," DRUID Working Papers 97-10, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Unknown, 1997. "Book Review," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 459-460, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Malcolm Rutherford, 2001. "Institutional Economics: Then and Now," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 173-194, Summer.
- Michael Best, 2012. "The Obscure Firm in the Wealth of Nations," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics and Theory of the Firm, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- John Finch & Nicola Dinnei, 2001. "Capturing Knightian Advantages of Large Business Organisations Through Group Decision-making Processes," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 379-403.
More about this item
KeywordsMarshall Post-MARSHALLIAN Economics Evolution Internal External Research Tradition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eujhet:v:7:y:2000:i:3:p:377-406. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REJH20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.