Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Groot, L.C.M., 2001. "Environmental uncertainty, corporate strategy, performance measurement and the creation of economic value," Serie Research Memoranda 013a, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Zeelenberg, Marcel & van Dijk, Wilco W. & Manstead, Antony S. R., 2000. "Regret and Responsibility Resolved? Evaluating Ordonez and Connolly's (2000) Conclusions," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 143-154, January.
- John Finch, 2000. "Is post-Marshallian economics an evolutionary research tradition?," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 377-406.
- Vargas-Hernandez, José G., 2014.
"Reflections on the Impact of the New Economic, Sociological and Historical Institutionalism in Institutional Social Policy,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 202-215.
- José G. VARGAS-HERNANDEZ, 2014. "Reflections on the Impact of the New Economic, Sociological and Historical Institutionalism in Institutional Social Policy," Journal of Economics and Political Economy, KSP Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 202-215, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:22:y:1997:i:5:p:460-461. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.