Technology, Organization, and Competitiveness: Perspectives on Industrial and Corporate Change
- Dosi, Giovanni(Professor of Economics)Teece, David J.(Mitsubishi Bank Professor in International Business and Finance, Haas School of Business)Chytry, Josef(University of California, Berkeley)Registered editor(s):
This book brings together the work of leading international thinkers working in the overlapping areas of economics, organization studies, business history, corporate strategy, and innovation. There is a growing awareness that the perspectives of a single discipline are unable to capture and explain the complexities and dynamics of firm behaviour, organizational structure, and corporate strategy. All the chapters in this book are drawn from the pioneering journal Industrial and Corporate Change opening up the inter-disciplinary coverage of the journal to a wider readership. Here readers will find extensive and original contributions from economists Oliver Williamson, Richard Nelson, and Martin Fransman; sociology and organization theorists Mark Granovetter and Gary Hamilton; business historians William Lazonick and Jonathan West; innovation scholars Parimal Patel, Keith Pavitt, and Giovanni Dosi; and business strategists David Teece and Gary Pisano. This book will be vital reading for all those who want to get to grips with the best of current international thinking on the dynamic interplay of technology, organization, and competition.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|This book is provided by Oxford University Press in its series OUP Catalogue with number 9780198290964 and published in 1998.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.oup.com/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.oup.com/|
- Viitamo, Esa, 2014. "Service productivity, technology and organization - Converting theory to praxis," ETLA Working Papers 26, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Hajjem, Olfa & Ayadi, Mohamed & Garrouste, Pierre, 2011. "Complementarities between organizational changes, R&D activity and technological cooperation for the French manufacturing firms," MPRA Paper 34617, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780198290964. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed