The alert and creative entrepreneur: a clarification
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Holcombe, Randall G, 1999. "Equilibrium versus the Invisible Hand," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 227-43, November.
- Douhan, Robin & Henrekson, Magnus & Eliasson, Gunnar, 2006.
"Israel M. Kirzner: An Outstanding Austrian Contributor to the Economics of Entrepreneurship,"
Working Paper Series
678, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Robin Douhan & Gunnar Eliasson & Magnus Henrekson, 2007. "Israel M. Kirzner: An Outstanding Austrian Contributor to the Economics of Entrepreneurship," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 213-223, June.
- Loasby, Brian J, 1982. "The Entrepreneur in Economic Theory," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 29(3), pages 0223, November.
- Brian J. Loasby, 1989. "The Mind and Method of the Economist," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 288, April.
- Kirzner, Israel M, 1999. "Creativity and/or Alertness: A Reconsideration of the Schumpeterian Entrepreneur," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 11(1-2), pages 5-17.
- Yu, Tony Fu-Lai, 2001. "Entrepreneurial Alertness and Discovery," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 47-63, March.
- Holcombe, Randall G, 2003. "The Origins of Entrepreneurial Opportunities," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 25-43, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:32:y:2009:i:2:p:145-152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.