Dealing with complexity Marshall and Keynes on the nature of economic thinking
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brian J. Loasby, 1989. "The Mind and Method of the Economist," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 288.
- Marchionatti, Roberto, 1999. "On Keynes' Animal Spirits," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3), pages 415-439.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:sae:reorpe:v:49:y:2017:i:4:p:633-649 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mario A. Cedrini & Roberto Marchionatti, 2017.
"On the Theoretical and Practical Relevance of the Concept of Gift to the Development of a Non-imperialist Economics,"
Review of Radical Political Economics,
Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 49(4), pages 633-649, December.
- Cedrini, Mario Aldo & Marchionatti, Roberto, 2013. "On the Theoretical and Practical Relevance of the Concept of Gift to the Development of a Non-Imperialist Economics," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201348, University of Turin.
- Cedrini, Mario & Marchionatti, Roberto, 2013. "On the Theoretical and Practical Relevance of the Concept of Gift to the Development of a Non-Imperialistic Economics," CESMEP Working Papers 201303, University of Turin.
- Roberto Marchionatti, 2010. "J. M. Keynes, thinker of economic complexity," History of Economic Ideas, Fabrizio Serra Editore, Pisa - Roma, vol. 18(2), pages 115-146.
- Magda Fontana, 2014. "Pluralism(s) in economics: lessons from complexity and innovation. A review paper," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 189-204, January.
- Anna Carabelli & Mario Cedrini, 2010.
"Keynes and the Complexity of International Economic Relations in the Aftermath of World War I,"
Journal of Economic Issues,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(4), pages 1009-1028.
- Anna M. Carabelli & Mario A. Cedrini, 2008. "Coping with Complexity. Keynes and International Economic Relations in the Aftermath of WWI," Working Papers 121, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- Cassata, Francesco & Marchionatti, Roberto, 2011. "A transdisciplinary perspective on economic complexity. Marshall's problem revisited," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 122-136.
- Pinto, Hugo, 2011. "The role of econometrics in economic science: An essay about the monopolization of economic methodology by econometric methods," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 436-443, August.
- Pinto, Hugo, 2009.
"A Economia em Ebulição: Integrando o Plural e a Moral numa Ciência Económica Satisfatória
[Economics in Turmoil: Integrating Moral and Plural in a Satisfactory Economic Science]," MPRA Paper 18718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marchionatti, Roberto, 2012. "The economists and the primitive societies," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 529-540.
- Garrone Giovanna & Marchionatti Roberto, 2007. "Keynes, statistics and econometrics," CESMEP Working Papers 200703, University of Turin.
- Fontana Magda, 2008. "The complexity approach to economics : a Paradigm shift," CESMEP Working Papers 200801, University of Turin.
- Garrone Giovanna & Marchionatti Roberto, 2007. "The appropriate style of economic discourse. Keynes on Economics and Econometrics," CESMEP Working Papers 200702, University of Turin.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uto:cesmep:200201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri) or (Marina Grazioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmtorit.html .