The appropriate style of economic discourse. Keynes on Economics and Econometrics
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rod O'Donnell, 2004.
"Keynes's Principles of Writing (Innovative) Economics,"
0413, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.
- Rod O'Donnell, 2006. "Keynes's Principles of Writing (Innovative) Economics," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 82(259), pages 396-407, December.
- Robert Leeson, 1998. "“The Ghosts I Called I Can't Get Rid of Now”: The Keynes-Tinbergen-Friedman-Phillips Critique of Keynesian Macroeconometrics," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 30(1), pages 51-94, Spring.
- J. Tinbergen., 2007. "On a Method of Statistical Business-Cycle Research. A Reply," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 4.
- J. Tinbergen, 1940. "Econometric Business Cycle Research," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(2), pages 73-90.
- Samuel Bowles & Herbert Gintis, 2000.
"Walrasian Economics in Retrospect,"
UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers
2000-04, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Hendry,David F. & Morgan,Mary S., 1997.
"The Foundations of Econometric Analysis,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521588706, June.
- Hughes Hallett, Andrew J, 1989. "Econometrics and the Theory of Economic Policy: The Tinbergen-Theil Contributions 40 Years On," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(1), pages 189-214, January.
- Tjalling Koopmans, 1941. "The Logic of Econometric Business-Cycle Research," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 49, pages 157.
- Krugman, Paul, 1998. "Two Cheers for Formalism," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(451), pages 1829-36, November.
- Leamer, Edward E., 1985. "Vector autoregressions for causal inference?," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 255-304, January.
- Marchionatti, Roberto, 1999. "On Keynes' Animal Spirits," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3), pages 415-39.
- Lawson, Tony, 1989. "Realism and Instrumentalism in the Development of Econometrics," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(1), pages 236-58, January.
- Hendry, David F, 1980. "Econometrics-Alchemy or Science?," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 47(188), pages 387-406, November.
- McAleer, Michael, 1994. " Sherlock Holmes and the Search for Truth: A Diagnostic Tale," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(4), pages 317-70, December.
- Marchionatti Roberto, 2002. "Dealing with complexity Marshall and Keynes on the nature of economic thinking," CESMEP Working Papers 200201, University of Turin.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uto:cesmep:200702. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri)or (Marina Grazioli)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.