Vector autoregressions for causal inference?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen M. Goldfeld & Alan S. Blinder, 1972. "Some Implications of Endogenous Stabilization Policy," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 3(3), pages 585-644.
- Feige, Edgar L & McGee, Robert, 1979. "Has the Federal Reserve Shifted from a Policy of Interest Rate Targets to a Policy of Monetary Aggregate Targets?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 11(4), pages 381-404, November.
- Dallas S. Batten & R. W. Hafer, 1983. "The relative impact of monetary and fiscal actions on economic activity: a cross-country comparison," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 5-12.
- Cagan, Phillip, 1982. "The Choice among Monetary Aggregates as Targets and Guides for Monetary Policy," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 14(4), pages 661-686, November.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
- Pagano, Marcello & Hartley, Michael J., 1981. "On fitting distributed lag models subject to polynomial restrictions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 171-198, June.
- Geweke, John & Meese, Richard & Dent, Warren, 1983. "Comparing alternative tests of causality in temporal systems : Analytic results and experimental evidence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 161-194, February.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1972. "Money, Income, and Causality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 540-552, September.
- Leonall C. Andersen, 1975. "A monetary model of nominal income determination," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jun, pages 9-19.
- John A. Tatom, 1981. "Energy prices and short-run economic performance," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 3-17.
- Lawrence S. Davidson & R. W. Hafer, 1983. "Some evidence on selecting an intermediate target of monetary policy," Working Papers 1982-010, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:crcspp:v:22:y:1985:i::p:255-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jme .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.