Keynes, Induction, and Econometrics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hume, David, 1742. "On the Balance of Trade," Histoy of Economic Thought Chapters,in: Essays, Moral and Political McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elke Muchlinski, 2012. "Keynes’s Economic Theory – Judgement under Uncertainty," Chapters,in: Keynes’s General Theory, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- L. Johnson & Thomas Cate, 2000. "The analytical preconditions for Keynes' theory of money," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, pages 84-94.
- Michael Lainé, 2012. "Keynes on method: is economics a moral science?," Chapters,in: Keynes’s General Theory for Today, chapter 4, pages 60-78 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:6:y:2000:i:1:p:84-94 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aldrich, John, 2006. "Keynes among the statisticians," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0611, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Kevin Hoover, 2005. "Dr. Keynes: Economic Theory in a Diagnostic Science," Working Papers 63, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Roger E. Backhouse & Bradley W. Bateman, 2011.
"Methodological Issues in Keynesian Macroeconomics,"
Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Recent Economic Methodology, chapter 18
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Katarina Juselius, 2010. "On the Role of Theory and Evidence in Macroeconomics," Discussion Papers 10-12, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Roger E. Backhouse & Bradley W. Bateman, 2012. "The Right Kind of an Economist: Friedman’s View of Keynes," Chapters,in: Keynes’s General Theory, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsJohn Maynard Keynes; induction; econometrics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hop:hopeec:v:22:y:1990:i:2:p:359-379. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Center for the History of Political Economy Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.dukeupress.edu/Catalog/ViewProduct.php?viewby=journal&productid=45614 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .