Keynes, Induction, and Econometrics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L. Johnson & Thomas Cate, 2000. "The analytical preconditions for Keynes' theory of money," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 6(1), pages 84-94, February.
- Mark Pernecky & Thomas Richter, 2011. "Keynes’ Preface to the German Edition of the General Theory: Nazi Sympathies or Methodological Empathies?," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 253-264, January.
- Michael Lainé, 2012. "Keynes on method: is economics a moral science?," Chapters,in: Keynes’s General Theory for Today, chapter 4, pages 60-78 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kevin Hoover, 2005. "Dr. Keynes: Economic Theory in a Diagnostic Science," Working Papers 63, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Roger E. Backhouse & Bradley W. Bateman, 2011. "Methodological Issues in Keynesian Macroeconomics," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Recent Economic Methodology, chapter 18 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Roger E. Backhouse & Bradley W. Bateman, 2012. "The Right Kind of an Economist: Friedman’s View of Keynes," Chapters,in: Keynes’s General Theory, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Elke Muchlinski, 2012. "Keynes’s Economic Theory – Judgement under Uncertainty," Chapters,in: Keynes’s General Theory, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:6:y:2000:i:1:p:84-94 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aldrich, John, 2006. "Keynes among the statisticians," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0611, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
More about this item
KeywordsJohn Maynard Keynes; induction; econometrics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hop:hopeec:v:22:y:1990:i:2:p:359-379. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Center for the History of Political Economy Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.dukeupress.edu/Catalog/ViewProduct.php?viewby=journal&productid=45614 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.