La metodología de la investigación en la Economía Aplicada; The Research Methodology in Applied Economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Blaug, 2001. "No History of Ideas, Please, We're Economists," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 145-164, Winter.
- Alchian, Armen A & Demsetz, Harold, 1972.
"Production , Information Costs, and Economic Organization,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 62(5), pages 777-795, December.
- Armen A. Alchian & Harold Demsetz, 1971. "Production, Information Costs and Economic Organizations," UCLA Economics Working Papers 10A, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Hoover, Kevin D, 1995.
"Why Does Methodology Matter for Economics? Review Article,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(430), pages 715-734, May.
- Hoover, K.D., 1994. "Why Does Mothodology Matter for Economics? A Review Article," Papers 94-04, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Machlup, Fritz, 1978. "Methodology of Economics and Other Social Sciences," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780124645509 edited by Shell, Karl.
- Backhouse, Roger E, 1998. "If Mathematics Is Informal, Then Perhaps We Should Accept That Economics Must Be Informal Too," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(451), pages 1848-1858, November.
- Caldwell, Bruce J, 1991. "Clarifying Popper," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 29(1), pages 1-33, March.
- George A. Akerlof, 1970. "The Market for "Lemons": Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 488-500.
- Deane, Phyllis, 1983. "The Scope and Method of Economic Science," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 93(369), pages 1-12, March.
- Clive Beed, 1991. "Philosophy of Science and Contemporary Economics: An Overview," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 459-494, July.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Methodology; Latin America; Applied Economics.;
- B - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HPE-2006-06-03 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpmh:0509008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.