Keynes’ Preface to the German Edition of the General Theory: Nazi Sympathies or Methodological Empathies?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 40 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://socialeconomics.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.com/journal/12143|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robinson, Joan, 1972. "The Second Crisis of Economic Theory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(2), pages 1-10, May.
- de Cecco Marcello, 2001. "John Maynard Keynes," Rivista di storia economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 373-384.
- Garvy, George, 1975. "Keynes and the Economic Activists of Pre-Hitler Germany," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(2), pages 391-405, April.
- Pavel Nikitin & John Elliott, 2000. "Freedom and the market," Forum for Social Economics, Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 1-16, September.
- H. K. Betz, 1988. "How does the German Historical School fit?," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 409-430, Fall.
- J. B. Davis, 1990. "Keynes and Organicism," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 12(2), pages 308-315, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:fosoec:v:40:y:2011:i:2:p:253-264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.