Keynes, statistics and econometrics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. M. Keynes, 1937. "The General Theory of Employment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(2), pages 209-223.
- Lawson, Tony, 1989. "Realism and Instrumentalism in the Development of Econometrics," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(1), pages 236-258, January.
- Leamer, Edward E, 1983. "Let's Take the Con Out of Econometrics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(1), pages 31-43, March.
- Hendry,David F. & Morgan,Mary S., 1997. "The Foundations of Econometric Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521588706, May.
- Marchionatti Roberto, 2002. "Dealing with complexity Marshall and Keynes on the nature of economic thinking," CESMEP Working Papers 200201, University of Turin.
- Roberto Marchionatti, 2004. "What don't economists know now that Marshall knew a century ago? A note on Marshall's "sophisticated informality"," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(3), pages 441-460.
- M. Kalecki, 1944. "The Work of Erwin Rothbarth," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(2), pages 121-122.
- Tjalling Koopmans, 1941. "The Logic of Econometric Business-Cycle Research," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 49, pages 157-157.
- Marchionatti, Roberto, 1999. "On Keynes' Animal Spirits," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3), pages 415-439.
- Cuyvers, Ludo, 1983. "Keynes's Collaboration with Erwin Rothbarth," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 93(371), pages 629-636, September.
- Hendry, David F, 1980. "Econometrics-Alchemy or Science?," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 47(188), pages 387-406, November.
- McAleer, Michael, 1994. " Sherlock Holmes and the Search for Truth: A Diagnostic Tale," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(4), pages 317-370, December.
- Patinkin, Don, 1976. "Keynes and Econometrics: On the Interaction between the Macroeconomic Revolutions of the Interwar Period," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(6), pages 1091-1123, November.
- Robert Leeson, 1998. "“The Ghosts I Called I Can't Get Rid of Now”: The Keynes-Tinbergen-Friedman-Phillips Critique of Keynesian Macroeconometrics," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 30(1), pages 51-94, Spring.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2007-06-23 (Econometrics)
- NEP-HIS-2007-06-23 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2007-06-23 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2007-06-23 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2007-06-23 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uto:cesmep:200703. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri) or (Marina Grazioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmtorit.html .