Report NEP-SOG-2007-06-23This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas HolmstrÃ¶m issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James B. Davies & Martin Kocher & Matthias Sutter, 2007. "Economics research in Canada: A long-run assessment of journal publications," Working Papers 2007-13, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Ben-David, Dan, 2007. "Soaring Minds: The Flight of Israel’s Economists," CEPR Discussion Papers 6338, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesco Lissoni & Patrick Llerena & Maureen McKelvey & Bulat Sanditov, 2007. "Academic Patenting in Europe: New Evidence from the KEINS Database," KITeS Working Papers 202, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jun 2007.
- Eleftherios Sapsalis, 2007. "Science vs Technology: a faculty dilemma? 35 years of patenting at the School of Engineering and Applied Science of Columbia University," Working Papers CEB 07-017.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Sharon Belenzon & Mark Schankerman, 2007. "Harnessing Success: Determinants of UniversityTechnology Licensing Performance," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 44, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Eleftherios Sapsalis, 2007. "From Science to License: An exploratory analysis of the value of academic patents," Working Papers CEB 07-018.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Garrone Giovanna & Marchionatti Roberto, 2007. "The appropriate style of economic discourse. Keynes on Economics and Econometrics," CESMEP Working Papers 200702, University of Turin.
- Garrone Giovanna & Marchionatti Roberto, 2007. "Keynes, statistics and econometrics," CESMEP Working Papers 200703, University of Turin.