From Science to License: An exploratory analysis of the value of academic patents
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
More about this item
KeywordsPatent value; patent indicators; knowledge sources; license; spin-off.;
- L24 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Contracting Out; Joint Ventures
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2007-06-23 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2007-06-23 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-IND-2007-06-23 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-INO-2007-06-23 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2007-06-23 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2007-06-23 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SOG-2007-06-23 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sol:wpaper:07-018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebulbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .