Report NEP-INO-2007-06-23This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Noel & Mark Schankerman, 2006. "Strategic Patenting and Software Innovation," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 43, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Julien Pénin & Jean Pierre Wack, 2007. "Research Tool Patents and Free-Libre Biotechnology: A Unified Perspective," Working Papers of BETA 2007-24, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Eleftherios Sapsalis, 2007. "From Science to License: An exploratory analysis of the value of academic patents," Working Papers CEB 07-018.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Eleftherios Sapsalis, 2007. "Science vs Technology: a faculty dilemma? 35 years of patenting at the School of Engineering and Applied Science of Columbia University," Working Papers CEB 07-017.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Francesco Lissoni & Patrick Llerena & Maureen McKelvey & Bulat Sanditov, 2007. "Academic Patenting in Europe: New Evidence from the KEINS Database," KITeS Working Papers 202, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jun 2007.
- Andréanne Léger, 2007. "Intellectual Property Rights and Innovation around the World: Evidence from Panel Data," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 696, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Nicoletta Corrocher & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2007. "Demand and Innovation in Services: the Case of Mobile Communications," KITeS Working Papers 199, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Mar 2007.
- Antoine Bureth & Moritz Mueller & Julien Pénin & Sandrine Wolff, 2007. "Brevet, innovation modulaire et collaboration : Le cas des vaccins géniques," Working Papers of BETA 2007-22, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Sharon Belenzon & Mark Schankerman, 2007. "Harnessing Success: Determinants of UniversityTechnology Licensing Performance," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 44, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Item repec:ege:wpaper:0704 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gachino, Geoffrey, 2007. "Technological spillovers from multinational presence - Towards a conceptual framework," MERIT Working Papers 017, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Anne Branciard & Eric Verdier, 2003. "La réforme de la politique scientifique française face à la mondialisation : l'émergence incertaine d'un nouveau référentiel d'action publique," Post-Print halshs-00153797, HAL.
- Grid Thoma, 2006. "Striving for a Large Market: Evidence from a General Purpose Technology in Action," KITeS Working Papers 195, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Dec 2006.
- Sau Lino, 2007. "New Pecking Order Financing for Innovative Firms: an Overview," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200702, University of Turin.
- Bertocco Giancarlo, 2007. "Some Observations about the Loanable Funds Theory," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0706, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- A. Lasagni & F. Sforzi, 2007. "Locational determinants of the ICT sector across Italy," Economics Department Working Papers 2007-EP03, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Satyajit Chatterjee & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2007. "Spin-offs and the market for ideas," Working Papers 07-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Laye, LATIF & Laye, OUMY & Laye, DIAMA, 2007.
"Stabilité de la structure des coefficients techniques: Approche par un estimateur hybride
[Stability of the Structure of the Technical Coefficients: Hybrid Estimator Approach]," MPRA Paper 3655, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bitros, George C. & Hritonenko, Natali & Yatsenko, Yuri, 2007. "Investment, replacement and scrapping in a vintage capital model with embodied technological change," MPRA Paper 3619, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ertugrul Deliktas & Mehmet Candemir, 2007. "Production Efficiency and Total Factor Productivity Growth in Turkish State Agricultural Enterprises," Working Papers 0703, Ege University, Department of Economics.