Some Observations about the Loanable Funds Theory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Caterina May & Anna Maria Paganoni & Piercesare Secchi, 2005. "On a two-color generalized Polya urn," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(1), pages 115-134.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Giancarlo Bertocco on Keynes’s criticism of the Loanable Funds Theory
by David Fields in Naked Keynesianism on 2014-09-21 23:51:00
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2007-06-23 (Innovation)
- NEP-MKT-2007-06-23 (Marketing)
- NEP-PPM-2007-06-23 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ins:quaeco:qf0706. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Segreteria Dipartimento). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feinsit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .