Report NEP-PPM-2007-06-23This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bertocco Giancarlo, 2007. "Some Observations about the Loanable Funds Theory," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0706, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Satyajit Chatterjee & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2007. "Spin-offs and the market for ideas," Working Papers 07-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ann B. Gillette & Thomas H. Noe & Michael J. Rebello, . "Board structures around the world: An experimental investigation," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2007-04, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Björkman Nyqvist, Martina & Svensson, Jakob, 2007. "Power to the People: Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment of a Community-Based Monitoring Project in Uganda," CEPR Discussion Papers 6344, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bonin, Holger & Rinne, Ulf, 2006. "Report No. 8: Evaluation of the Active Labor Market Program "Beautiful Serbia"," IZA Research Reports 8, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).