Investment, replacement and scrapping in a vintage capital model with embodied technological change
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pousttchi, Key & Selk, Bernhard & Turowski, Klaus, 2002. "Enabling mobile commerce through mass customization," MPRA Paper 3623, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimitrios Koumparoulis, 2011. "The Proportionality Hypothesis in Capital Theory: an Assessment of the Literature," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 27, pages 27-39, February.
- George Bitros, 2010. "The theorem of proportionality in contemporary capital theory: An assessment of its conceptual foundations," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 23(4), pages 367-401, December.
- Antoine Bonleu & Gilbert Cette & Guillaume Horny, 2013.
"Capital utilization and retirement,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(24), pages 3483-3494, August.
- Antoine Bonleu & Gilbert Cette & Guillaume Horny, 2011. "Capital Utilisation and Retirement," Working Papers halshs-00635477, HAL.
- Antoine Bonleu & Gilbert Cette & Guillaume Horny, 2013. "Capital utilization and retirement," Post-Print hal-01500866, HAL.
- Bonleu, A. & Cette, G. & Horny, G., 2011. "Capital Utilisation and Retirement," Working papers 343, Banque de France.
- Bitros, George C., 2009. "The Theorem of Proportionality in Mainstream Capital Theory: An Assessment of its Conceptual Foundations," MPRA Paper 17436, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsvintage capital equipment; embodied technological change; service life; replacement; scrapping;
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2007-06-23 (Business Economics)
- NEP-INO-2007-06-23 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:3619. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .