Capital utilization and retirement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Antoine Bonleu & Gilbert Cette & Guillaume Horny, 2013. "Capital utilization and retirement," Post-Print hal-01500866, HAL.
- Bonleu, A. & Cette, G. & Horny, G., 2011. "Capital Utilisation and Retirement," Working papers 343, Banque de France.
- Antoine Bonleu & Gilbert Cette & Guillaume Horny, 2011. "Capital Utilisation and Retirement," Working Papers halshs-00635477, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jorgenson, Dale W, 1996.
"Empirical Studies of Depreciation,"
Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 34(1), pages 24-42, January.
- Jorgenson, D.W., 1994. "Empirical Studies of Depriciation," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1704, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Marcelo L. Veracierto, 2002.
"Plant-Level Irreversible Investment and Equilibrium Business Cycles,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(1), pages 181-197, March.
- Marcelo Veracierto, 1997. "Plant level irreversible investment and equilibrium business cycles," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 115, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Marcelo Veracierto, 1998. "Plant level irreversible investment and equilibrium business cycles," Working Paper Series WP-98-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010.
"Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588, December.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197, September.
- Iain Cockburn & Murray Frank, 1992. "Market Conditions and Retirement of Physical Capital: Evidence fron Oil Tankers," NBER Working Papers 4194, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blundell, Richard & Bond, Stephen, 1998.
"Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 115-143, August.
- R Blundell & Steven Bond, "undated". "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data model," Economics Papers W14&104., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Blundell, R. & Bond, S., 1995. "Initial Conditions and Moment Restrictions in Dynamic Panel Data Models," Economics Papers 104, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Richard Blundell & Stephen Bond, 1995. "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models," IFS Working Papers W95/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- James H. Stock & Motohiro Yogo, 2002. "Testing for Weak Instruments in Linear IV Regression," NBER Technical Working Papers 0284, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Jörn-Steffen Pischke, 2009. "Mostly Harmless Econometrics: An Empiricist's Companion," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8769.
- Douglas Staiger & James H. Stock, 1997.
"Instrumental Variables Regression with Weak Instruments,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(3), pages 557-586, May.
- Douglas Staiger & James H. Stock, 1994. "Instrumental Variables Regression with Weak Instruments," NBER Technical Working Papers 0151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alfonso Flores-Lagunes, 2007. "Finite sample evidence of IV estimators under weak instruments," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(3), pages 677-694.
- Jinyong Hahn & Jerry Hausman & Guido Kuersteiner, 2004. "Estimation with weak instruments: Accuracy of higher-order bias and MSE approximations," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 7(1), pages 272-306, June.
- Bitros, George C. & Hritonenko, Natali & Yatsenko, Yuri, 2007. "Investment, replacement and scrapping in a vintage capital model with embodied technological change," MPRA Paper 3619, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Burnside, Craig & Eichenbaum, Martin, 1996.
"Factor-Hoarding and the Propagation of Business-Cycle Shocks,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1154-1174, December.
- Craig Burnside & Martin Eichenbaum, 1994. "Factor Hoarding and the Propagation of Business Cycles Shocks," NBER Working Papers 4675, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cragg, John G. & Donald, Stephen G., 1993. "Testing Identifiability and Specification in Instrumental Variable Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 222-240, April.
- Greenwood, Jeremy & Hercowitz, Zvi & Huffman, Gregory W, 1988. "Investment, Capacity Utilization, and the Real Business Cycle," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(3), pages 402-417, June.
- Mairesse, Jacques & Dormont, Brigitte, 1985.
"Labor and investment demand at the firm level : A comparison of French, German and U.S. manufacturing, 1970-79,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 201-231.
- Jacques Mairesse & Brigitte Dormont, 1985. "Labor and Investment Demand at the Firm Level: A Comparison of French, German and U.S. Manufacturing, 1970-79," NBER Working Papers 1554, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Val鲩e Chouard & Daniel Fuentes Castro & Delphine Irac & Matthieu Lemoine, 2014.
"Assessing the losses in euro area potential productivity due to the financial crisis,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(23), pages 2711-2720, August.
- Chouard, V. & Fuentes Castro, D. & Irac, D. & Lemoine, M., 2013. "Assessing the losses in euro area potential productivity due to the financial crisis," Working papers 468, Banque de France.
- Michalis Nikiforos, 2012. "On the Utilization Controversy: A Theoretical and Empirical Discussion of the Kaleckian Model of Growth and Distribution," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_739, Levy Economics Institute.
- Fabrice Gilles, 2015.
"Evaluating the Impact of a Working Time Regulation on Capital Operating Time: The French 35-hour Work Week Experience,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 62(2), pages 117-148, May.
- Fabrice Gilles, 2014. "Evaluating the impact of a working time regulation on capital operating time. The French 35-hour work week experience," Working Papers hal-01006765, HAL.
- Fabrice Gilles, 2015. "Evaluating the Impact of a Working Time Regulation on Capital Operating Time: The French 35-hour Work Week Experience," Post-Print halshs-01917086, HAL.
- Antonio Garofalo & Concetto Paolo Vinci, 2000.
"Employment, capital operating time and efficiency wages hypothesis: is there any room for worksharing,"
Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 168, pages 397-442.
- Antonio Garofalo & Concetto Paolo Vinci, 2000. "Employment, Capital Operating Time And Efficiency Wages Hypothesis: Is There Any Room For Worksharing?," Working Papers 4_2000, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Gilbert Cette & Yusuf Kocoglu & Arnaud Sylvain, 2007. "Flexibilité organisationnelle et utilisation des facteurs de production. Une comparaison européenne," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 101(2), pages 315-332.
- Antonio Garofalo & R. Plasman & Concetto Paolo Vinci, 2000. "Reducing Working Time In An Efficiency Wage Economy With A Dual Labour Market," Working Papers 7_2000, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Bergeaud, A. & Cette, G. & Lecat, R., 2015.
"Productivity trends from 1890 to 2012 in advanced countries,"
Rue de la Banque, Banque de France, issue 07, June..
- Bergeaud, A. & Cette, G. & Lecat, R., 2014. "Productivity trends from 1890 to 2012 in advanced countries," Working papers 475, Banque de France.
- Alizadeh, Amir H. & Strandenes, Siri Pettersen & Thanopoulou, Helen, 2016. "Capacity retirement in the dry bulk market: A vessel based logit model," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 28-42.
- Yuri Yatsenko & Natali Hritonenko, 2016. "Asset replacement under improving operating and capital costs: a practical approach," International Journal of Production Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(10), pages 2922-2933, May.
- James Harrigan & Ariell Reshef & Farid Toubal, 2018. "Techies, Trade, and Skill-Biased Productivity," Working Papers 2018-21, CEPII research center.
- Joseph Lanfranchi & John Treble, 2010.
"Just‐In‐Time Production, Work Organization And Absence Control,"
Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 78(5), pages 460-483, September.
- Joseph Lanfranchi & John Treble, 2010. "Just-In-Time Production, Work Organization And Absence Control," Post-Print hal-01895537, HAL.
More about this item
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:45:y:2013:i:24:p:3483-3494. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.