Reducing Working Time In An Efficiency Wage Economy With A Dual Labour Market
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jul 2000|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: via Medina 40, 80133 I - Napoli|
Web page: http://economia.uniparthenope.it/ise/sito/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrews, M J & Simmons, R, 2001. "Friday May Never Be the Same Again: Some Results on Work-Sharing from Union-Firm Bargaining Models," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 48(5), pages 488-516, November.
- Jennifer Hunt, 1999. "Has Work-Sharing Worked in Germany?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 114(1), pages 117-148.
- Antoine Bonleu & Gilbert Cette & Guillaume Horny, 2011.
"Capital Utilisation and Retirement,"
- L. F. M. Groot & H. M. M. Peeters, 1997.
"A Model of Conditional and Unconditional Social Security in an Efficiency Wage Economy: The Economic Sustainability of a Basic Income,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 19(4), pages 573-597, July.
- Groot, L.f.m. & Peeters, H.m.m., 1997. "A model of conditional and unconditional social security in an efficiency wage economy: the economic sustainability of a basic income," MPRA Paper 23518, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Groot, L.F.M. & Peeters, H.M.M., 1997. "A model of conditional and unconditional social security in an efficiency wage economy: the economic sustainability of a basic income," MPRA Paper 23594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonio Garofalo & Concetto Paolo Vinci, 1999. "Orario Di Lavoro E Occupazione In Un Contesto Economico Bisettoriale," Working Papers 1_1999, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Hart, Robert A. & McGregor, Peter G., 1988. "The returns to labour services in West German manufacturing industry," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 947-963, April.
- Fehr, Ernst & Kirchsteiger, Georg, 1994.
"Insider Power, Wage Discrimination and Fairness,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(424), pages 571-83, May.
- Johnson, G.E. & Layard, P.R.G., 1987. "The natural rate of unemployment: Explanation and policy," Handbook of Labor Economics, in: O. Ashenfelter & R. Layard (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 16, pages 921-999 Elsevier.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prt:wpaper:7_2000. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonietta Milano)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Antonietta Milano to update the entry or send us the correct email address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.