Reducing Working Time In An Efficiency Wage Economy With A Dual Labour Market
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jul 2000|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://economia.uniparthenope.it/ise/sito/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Antoine Bonleu & Gilbert Cette & Guillaume Horny, 2011. "Capital Utilisation and Retirement," Working Papers halshs-00635477, HAL.
- Antoine Bonleu & Gilbert Cette & Guillaume Horny, 2013.
"Capital utilization and retirement,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(24), pages 3483-3494, August.
- Andrews, M J & Simmons, R, 2001. "Friday May Never Be the Same Again: Some Results on Work-Sharing from Union-Firm Bargaining Models," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 48(5), pages 488-516, November.
- L. F. M. Groot & H. M. M. Peeters, 1997.
"A Model of Conditional and Unconditional Social Security in an Efficiency Wage Economy: The Economic Sustainability of a Basic Income,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 19(4), pages 573-597, July.
- Groot, L.F.M. & Peeters, H.M.M., 1997. "A model of conditional and unconditional social security in an efficiency wage economy: the economic sustainability of a basic income," MPRA Paper 23594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Groot, L.f.m. & Peeters, H.m.m., 1997. "A model of conditional and unconditional social security in an efficiency wage economy: the economic sustainability of a basic income," MPRA Paper 23518, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jennifer Hunt, 1999.
"Has Work-Sharing Worked In Germany?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 114(1), pages 117-148, February.
- Fehr, Ernst & Kirchsteiger, Georg, 1994.
"Insider Power, Wage Discrimination and Fairness,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(424), pages 571-83, May.
- Hart, Robert A. & McGregor, Peter G., 1988. "The returns to labour services in West German manufacturing industry," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 947-963, April.
- Johnson, G.E. & Layard, P.R.G., 1987. "The natural rate of unemployment: Explanation and policy," Handbook of Labor Economics, in: O. Ashenfelter & R. Layard (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 16, pages 921-999 Elsevier.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prt:wpaper:7_2000. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonietta Milano)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.