Club Convergence In European Regions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Garofalo & R. Plasman & Concetto Paolo Vinci, 2000. "Reducing Working Time In An Efficiency Wage Economy With A Dual Labour Market," Working Papers 7_2000, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manfred M. Fischer & James P. LeSage, 2012. "A Bayesian approach to identifying and interpreting regional convergence clubs in Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa12p217, European Regional Science Association.
- Le Pen, Yannick, 2011. "A pair-wise approach to output convergence between European regions," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 955-964, May.
- Frey, Daniel & Frey, Miriam & Wieslhuber, Carmen, 2013.
"Do natural resources define convergence clubs? Empirical evidence from the Kazakh regions,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 404-414.
- Miriam Frey & Carmen Wieslhuber & Daniel Frey, 2013. "Do Natural Resources Define Convergence Clubs? Empirical Evidence from the Kazakh Regions," Working Papers 329, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Marcella D'Uva & Rita De Siano, 2007. "Human capital and "club convergence" in Italian regions," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 18(1), pages 1-7.
- Up Lim, 2016. "Regional income club convergence in US BEA economic areas: a spatial switching regression approach," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 56(1), pages 273-294, January.
- De Siano, Rita & D'Uva, Marcella, 2009. "Regional convergence in Italy: time series approaches," MPRA Paper 20397, University Library of Munich, Germany.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prt:wpaper:3_2005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonietta Milano). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isnavit.html .