Economic Geography, Industry Location and Trade: The Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Palan, Nicole & Schmiedeberg, Claudia, 2010.
"Structural convergence of European countries,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 85-100, May.
- Höhenberger, Nicole & Schmiedeberg, Claudia, 2008. "Structural convergence of European countries," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 75, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Simonetta Longhi & Peter Nijkamp & Iulia Traistaru, 2003. "Determinants of Manufacturing Location in EU Accession Countries," ERSA conference papers ersa03p310, European Regional Science Association.
- Dao-Zhi Zeng & Toru Kikuchi, 2005. "The Home Market Effect and the Agricultural Sector," ERSA conference papers ersa05p135, European Regional Science Association.
- Karen Crabbé & Michel Beine, 2009. "Trade, Institutions and Export Specialization," LICOS Discussion Papers 23409, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Ge, Ying, 2009. "Globalization and Industry Agglomeration in China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 550-559, March.
- Wolf, Nikolaus, 2007. "Endowments vs. market potential: What explains the relocation of industry after the Polish reunification in 1918?," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 22-42, January.
- Volpe Martincus, Christian & Siedschlag, Iulia, 2010.
"The Impact of South-South Preferential Trade Agreements on Industrial Development: An Empirical Test,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 25, pages 69-104.
- Pablo Sanguinetti & Iulia Siedschlag & Christian Volpe Martincus, 2009. "The Impact of South-South Preferential Trade Agreements on Industrial Development: An Empirical Test," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 9307, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Overman, Henry G., 2004. "The spatial distribution of economic activities in the European Union," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: J. V. Henderson & J. F. Thisse (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 64, pages 2845-2909 Elsevier.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Henry Overman, 2003. "The Spatial Distribution of Economic Activities in the European Union," CEP Discussion Papers dp0587, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Overman, Henry G., 2003. "The spatial distribution of economic activities in the European Union," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20023, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Madalina-Stefania Dirzu, 2012. "A Conceptual Approach To Economic Agglomerations," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 4(3), pages 316-322, September.
- Sergio J. Rey & Mark V. Janikas, 2005. "Regional convergence, inequality, and space," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 155-176, April.
- Martens, Bobby J. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M. & Dooley, Frank J., 2005. "The Effect of Entry by Supercenter and Warehouse Club Retailers on Grocery Sales and Small Supermarkets: A Spatial Analysis," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19176, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Wolf, Nikolaus, 2004. "Endowments, market potential, and industrial location: evidence from interwar Poland (1918-1939)," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19992, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nikolaus Wolf, 2004. "Endowments, Market Potential, and Industrial Location: Evidence from Interwar Poland (1918-1939)," CEP Discussion Papers dp0609, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Vickerman, Roger, 2003. "Transport in an Integrating Europe: Sustainable Development and Cohesion," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 3, pages 163-174.
- Roger Vickerman, 2003. "Transport in an Integrating Europe: Sustainable Development and Cohesion," ERSA conference papers ersa03p64, European Regional Science Association.
- Goddard, John & Tavakoli, Manouche & Wilson, John O.S., 2009. "Sources of variation in firm profitability and growth," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 495-508, April.
- Susana IRANZO, "undated". "Trade Liberalization, Agglomeration and Public Policies: the Case of the European Regional Policies," EcoMod2004 330600070, EcoMod.
- Saikia, Dilip, 2011. "Unorganised Manufacturing Industries in India – A Regional Perspective," MPRA Paper 64198, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paolo Surico, 2003. "The Agglomeration Dilemma: "Should I Stay or Should I Go?"," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 261-275.
- Epifani, Paolo, 2005. "Heckscher-Ohlin and agglomeration," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 645-657, November.
- Sergio J. Rey & Mark V. Janikas, 2003. "Convergence and space," Urban/Regional 0311002, EconWPA, revised 16 Nov 2003.
- Lammers, Konrad & Stiller, Silvia, 2000. "Regionalpolitische Implikationen der neuen ökonomischen Geographie," HWWA Discussion Papers 85, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Mukim, Megha, 2011. "Industry and the urge to cluster: a study of the informal sector in India," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33592, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Megha Mukim, 2011. "Industry and the Urge to Cluster: A Study of the Informal Sector in India," SERC Discussion Papers 0072, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Seravalli, Gilberto, 2011. "Neither easy nor impossible: Local development economics and policy," MPRA Paper 32743, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ge, Ying, 2006. "Regional Inequality, Industry Agglomeration and Foreign Trade: The Case of China," WIDER Working Paper Series 105, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Traistaru, Iulia & Nijkamp, Peter & Longhi, Simonetta, 2002. "Regional specialization and concentration of industrial activity in accession countries," ZEI Working Papers B 16-2002, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Iulia Traistaru & Christian Volpe Martincus, 2003. "Determinants of Manufacturing Concentration Patterns in Mercosur," ERSA conference papers ersa03p191, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:21:y:1998:i:6:p:775-801. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.