A model of conditional and unconditional social security in an efficiency wage economy: the economic sustainability of a basic income
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- L. F. M. Groot & H. M. M. Peeters, 1997. "A Model of Conditional and Unconditional Social Security in an Efficiency Wage Economy: The Economic Sustainability of a Basic Income," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 573-597, July.
- Groot, L.f.m. & Peeters, H.m.m., 1997. "A model of conditional and unconditional social security in an efficiency wage economy: the economic sustainability of a basic income," MPRA Paper 23518, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- George A. Akerlof, 1982. "Labor Contracts as Partial Gift Exchange," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 97(4), pages 543-569.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Garofalo & R. Plasman & Concetto Paolo Vinci, 2000. "Reducing Working Time In An Efficiency Wage Economy With A Dual Labour Market," Working Papers 7_2000, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Van der Linden, Bruno, 1998. "Fighting unemployment without worsening povety: Basic income versus reductions of social security contributions," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1999028, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES), revised 00 Oct 1999.
- Colombino Ugo & Narazani Edlira, 2013.
"Designing a Universal Income Support Mechanism for Italy: An Exploratory Tour,"
Basic Income Studies,
De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-17, July.
- Colombino Ugo, 2011. "Designing a universal income support mechanism for Italy.An exploratory tour," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201112, University of Turin.
- Van der Linden, Bruno, 1999. "Active Citizen's Income, Unconditional Income and Participation under Imperfect Competition: A Normative Analysis," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1999023, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Thomas Moutos & William Scarth, 2003. "Some Macroeconomic Consequences of Basic Income and Employment Subsidies," CESifo Working Paper Series 916, CESifo Group Munich.
- María Amparo Cruz-Saco, 2002. "A basic income policy for Peru: can it work?," Apuntes. Revista de ciencias sociales, Fondo Editorial, Universidad del Pacífico, vol. 29(51), pages 5-26.
More about this item
Keywordsbasic income; unemployment; efficiency wage;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23594. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .