Can interest rate spreads stabilize the euro area?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michał Brzoza-Brzezina & Jacek Kotłowski & Kamil Wierus, 2015. "Can interest rate spreads stabilize the euro area?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(34-35), pages 3696-3709, July.
- Jacek Kotłowski & Michał Brzoza-Brzezina & Kamil Wierus, 2014. "Can interest rate spreads stabilize the euro area?," EcoMod2014 6886, EcoMod.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bun, Maurice J.G. & Kiviet, Jan F., 2006.
"The effects of dynamic feedbacks on LS and MM estimator accuracy in panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 409-444, June.
- Maurice J.G. Bun & Jan F. Kiviet, 2002. "The Effects of Dynamic Feedbacks on LS and MM Estimator Accuracy in Panel Data Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-101/4, Tinbergen Institute, revised 19 Feb 2004.
- Michał Brzoza-Brzezina & Pascal Jacquinot & Marcin Kolasa, 2014.
"Can We Prevent Boom-Bust Cycles During Euro Area Accession?,"
Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 35-69, February.
- Kolasa, Marcin & Brzoza-Brzezina, Michał & Jacquinot, Pascal, 2010. "Can we prevent boom-bust cycles during euro area accession?," Working Paper Series 1280, European Central Bank.
- Michał Brzoza-Brzezina & Pascal Jacquinot & Marcin Kolasa, 2011. "Can we prevent boom-bust cycles during euro area accession?," NBP Working Papers 79, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Zuzana Brixiova & Laura Vartia & Andreas Wörgötter, 2009.
"Capital Inflows, Household Debt and the Boom-bust Cycle in Estonia,"
OECD Economics Department Working Papers
700, OECD Publishing.
- Zuzana Brixiova & Laura Vartia & Andreas Woergoetter, 2009. "Capital Inflows, Household Debt And The Boom Bust Cycle In Estonia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp965, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Olivier Blanchard, 2007. "Adjustment within the euro. The difficult case of Portugal," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 6(1), pages 1-21, April.
- Ca’ Zorzi, Michele & Chudik, Alexander & Dieppe, Alistair, 2012.
"Thousands of models, one story: Current account imbalances in the global economy,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1319-1338.
- Michele Ca' Zorzi & Alistair Dieppe & Alex Chudik, 2011. "Thousands of Models, One Story: Current Account Imbalances in the Global Economy," EcoMod2011 3184, EcoMod.
- Zorzi, Michele Ca' & Alexander Chudik & Alistair Dieppe, 2011. "Thousands of models, one story: current account imbalances in the global economy," Globalization Institute Working Papers 100, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Ca' Zorzi, Michele & Dieppe, Alistair & Chudik, Alexander, 2012. "Thousands of models, one story: current account imbalances in the global economy," Working Paper Series 1441, European Central Bank.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Smith, Ron, 1995.
"Estimating long-run relationships from dynamic heterogeneous panels,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 79-113, July.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Smith, R., 1992. "Estimating Long-Run Relationships From Dynamic Heterogeneous Panels," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9215, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Blundell, Richard & Bond, Stephen, 1998.
"Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 115-143, August.
- R Blundell & Steven Bond, "undated". "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data model," Economics Papers W14&104., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Richard Blundell & Stephen Bond, 1995. "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models," IFS Working Papers W95/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Blundell, R. & Bond, S., 1995. "Initial Conditions and Moment Restrictions in Dynamic Panel Data Models," Economics Papers 104, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Bun, Maurice J. G. & Kiviet, Jan F., 2003.
"On the diminishing returns of higher-order terms in asymptotic expansions of bias,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 145-152, May.
- Maurice J.G. Bun & Jan F. Kiviet, 2002. "On the Diminishing Returns of Higher-order Terms in Asymptotic Expansions of Bias," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-099/4, Tinbergen Institute, revised 24 Oct 2002.
- Nickell, Stephen J, 1981. "Biases in Dynamic Models with Fixed Effects," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1417-1426, November.
- Giovanni S. F. Bruno, 2005.
"Estimation and inference in dynamic unbalanced panel-data models with a small number of individuals,"
Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 5(4), pages 473-500, December.
- Giovanni S.F. Bruno, 2005. "Estimation and inference in dynamic unbalanced panel data models with a small number of individuals," KITeS Working Papers 165, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jun 2005.
- William Ellery Channing, 1994. "Change," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(1), pages 15-15, January.
- James H. Stock & Motohiro Yogo, 2002. "Testing for Weak Instruments in Linear IV Regression," NBER Technical Working Papers 0284, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas Staiger & James H. Stock, 1997.
"Instrumental Variables Regression with Weak Instruments,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(3), pages 557-586, May.
- Douglas Staiger & James H. Stock, 1994. "Instrumental Variables Regression with Weak Instruments," NBER Technical Working Papers 0151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Roodman, 2009. "A Note on the Theme of Too Many Instruments," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 71(1), pages 135-158, February.
- John Williamson, 1994. "Estimating Equilibrium Exchange Rates," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 17, October.
- Kiviet, Jan F., 1995.
"On bias, inconsistency, and efficiency of various estimators in dynamic panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 53-78, July.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "LSDVC: RATS procedure to estimate a dynamic FE model with correction for bias," Statistical Software Components RTS00111, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Anderson, T. W. & Hsiao, Cheng, 1982. "Formulation and estimation of dynamic models using panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 47-82, January.
More about this item
KeywordsEuro area; imbalances; current account; panel estimation;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2014-11-01 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2014-11-01 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2014-11-01 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2014-11-01 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbp:nbpmis:183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zbigniew Polański). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nbpgvpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.