The Econometrics of Panel Data
- László Mátyás() (Central European University)Patrick Sevestre() (Université Paris 1-Panthéon Sorbonne)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mahka Moeen & Deepak Somaya & Joseph T. Mahoney, 2013. "Supply Portfolio Concentration in Outsourced Knowledge-Based Services," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(1), pages 262-279, February.
- Joakim Westerlund & Jörg Breitung, 2013. "Lessons from a Decade of IPS and LLC," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(5-6), pages 547-591, August.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Jung, Byoung Cheol & Song, Seuck Heun, 2010.
"Testing for heteroskedasticity and serial correlation in a random effects panel data model,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 154(2), pages 122-124, February.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Byoung Cheol Jung & Seuck Heun Song, 2008. "Testing for Heteroskedasticity and Serial Correlation in a Random Effects Panel Data Model," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 111, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Michael Lechner, 2008.
"Long-Run Labour Market Effects of Individual Sports Activities,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
114, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Lechner, Michael, 2008. "Long-run Labour Market Effects of Individual Sports Activities," CEPR Discussion Papers 6886, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Lechner, 2008. "Long-run labour market effects of individual sports activities," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2008 2008-13, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Lechner, Michael, 2008. "Long-Run Labour Market Effects of Individual Sports Activities," IZA Discussion Papers 3559, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- John Abowd & Francis Kramarz & Paul Lengermann & Kevin McKinney & Sébastien Roux, 2012. "Persistent inter‐industry wage differences: rent sharing and opportunity costs," IZA Journal of Labor Economics, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 1(1), pages 1-25, December.
- Fryderyk Mirota & Natalia Nehrebecka, 2018. "Determinanty transakcyjnej rezerwy płynności w spółkach giełdowych w Polsce," Gospodarka Narodowa. The Polish Journal of Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 3, pages 75-102.
- Jaap H. Abbring, 2010. "Identification of Dynamic Discrete Choice Models," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 2(1), pages 367-394, September.
- Cheng Hsiao, 2016. "Panel Macroeconometric Modeling," Working Papers 2016-02-21, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Westerlund, Joakim & Breitung, Jörg, 2009. "Myths and Facts about Panel Unit Root Tests," Working Papers in Economics 380, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Robertson, Donald & Sarafidis, Vasilis & Westerlund, Joakim, 2014. "GMM Unit Root Inference in Generally Trending and Cross-Correlated Dynamic Panels," MPRA Paper 53419, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xiao-Bo Zhou & Wei Wei & Chyi-Lu Jang & Chun-Ping Chang, 2019. "The Impacts Of Government R&D Expenditure On Innovation In Chinese Provinces: What’S The Role Of Corruption," Bulletin of Monetary Economics and Banking, Bank Indonesia, vol. 21(3), pages 1-22, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:adstae:978-3-540-75892-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
More services and features
Follow serials, authors, keywords & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job market papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed